Crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youngdude

Can anyone guide me where can i purchase crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms...the carol pharmacy in gazcue i checked only has durex and trojan. I think that is the most common condoms(durex and trojan) that i have been seeing here in santo domingo

Thanks for the responses

M

Mcinbrass

Can anyone guide me where can i purchase crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms...the carol pharmacy in gazcue i checked only has durex and trojan. I think that is the most common condoms(durex and trojan) that i have been seeing here in santo domingo

Thanks for the responses

I cant find Magnums down there either best to bring from the states.

D

Derfish

Thanks for the responses

I would try Walgreens online and have them sent to a courier service.

Y

Youngdude

I cant find Magnums down there either best to bring from the states.

Magnums are available at most carol pharmacies but sometimes they are out of stock and price few cents more than usa. But i am keen about the crown , beyond seven and lifestyle condoms

M

Mcinbrass

Magnums are available at most carol pharmacies but sometimes they are out of stock and price few cents more than usa. But i am keen about the crown , beyond seven and lifestyle condoms

Ive purchased the magnums at the Carol pharmacy but they are smaller than the ones in the states and don't hold me. Many companies license the products to be manufactured there. They are not the real magnums, trust me.

A

alexw

Ship them in from the states through bmcargo or something. Thats what i do and its cheap since condoms arent heavy. Dominican condoms are awful, even the ones with american labels.

B

Buxtonite

I would try Walgreens online and have them sent to a courier service.
Or Amazon. They have all of those you mentioned. You're not going to find anything but regular sized Magnums here. No XLs.

Y

Youngdude

The problem is I am not travelling from USA so i dont have the luxury of that option this time....but i think i might look into the courier services

Status
Not open for further replies.