Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms

    Can anyone guide me where can i purchase crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms...the carol pharmacy in gazcue i checked only has durex and trojan. I think that is the most common condoms(durex and trojan) that i have been seeing here in santo domingo

    Thanks for the responses

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngdude View Post
    Can anyone guide me where can i purchase crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms...the carol pharmacy in gazcue i checked only has durex and trojan. I think that is the most common condoms(durex and trojan) that i have been seeing here in santo domingo

    Thanks for the responses
    I cant find Magnums down there either best to bring from the states.

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngdude View Post
    Can anyone guide me where can i purchase crown or beyond seven or lifestyle SKYN condoms...the carol pharmacy in gazcue i checked only has durex and trojan. I think that is the most common condoms(durex and trojan) that i have been seeing here in santo domingo

    Thanks for the responses
    I would try Walgreens online and have them sent to a courier service.

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just go old school use wool sock

  5. Likes Caonabo, Tarheel liked this post
  6. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcinbrass View Post
    I cant find Magnums down there either best to bring from the states.
    Several pharmacies sell them here in downtown Santiago.

  7. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcinbrass View Post
    I cant find Magnums down there either best to bring from the states.
    Magnums are available at most carol pharmacies but sometimes they are out of stock and price few cents more than usa. But i am keen about the crown , beyond seven and lifestyle condoms

  8. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngdude View Post
    Magnums are available at most carol pharmacies but sometimes they are out of stock and price few cents more than usa. But i am keen about the crown , beyond seven and lifestyle condoms
    Ive purchased the magnums at the Carol pharmacy but they are smaller than the ones in the states and don't hold me. Many companies license the products to be manufactured there. They are not the real magnums, trust me.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    487
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ship them in from the states through bmcargo or something. Thats what i do and its cheap since condoms arent heavy. Dominican condoms are awful, even the ones with american labels.

  10. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    I would try Walgreens online and have them sent to a courier service.
    Or Amazon. They have all of those you mentioned. You're not going to find anything but regular sized Magnums here. No XLs.

  11. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buxtonite View Post
    Or Amazon. They have all of those you mentioned. You're not going to find anything but regular sized Magnums here. No XLs.
    That's why I bring my own

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •