Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Barbara Corcoran brother also died


  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Gringo heart attack in DR = Presidentes + fake Viagra.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "John Corcoran passed away at the end of April in the DR from what is believed to be natural causes,"

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...el-room-report

    nothing to see here.... they should have put "natural causes" in the news title at this point

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVenao View Post
    "John Corcoran passed away at the end of April in the DR from what is believed to be natural causes,"

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...el-room-report

    nothing to see here.... they should have put "natural causes" in the news title at this point
    DR has not been doing autopsies, let alone tox reports until now due to the string of unusual deaths. So no you don't natural causes unless there is evidence of that.

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    DR has not been doing autopsies, let alone tox reports until now due to the string of unusual deaths. So no you don't natural causes unless there is evidence of that.
    that's true. was just quoting fox news, wonder how they came to that conclusion

  6. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVenao View Post
    that's true. was just quoting fox news, wonder how they came to that conclusion
    They didn't.John Corcoran passed away at the end of April in the DR from what is believed to be natural causes," Burke said in a statement to Fox News.

    No autopsy. No tox report.

  7. #7
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I was under the impression that an autopsy had to be performed on every foreigner who died in DR. MATILDA??




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  8. Likes snowqueen liked this post
  9. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    I was under the impression that an autopsy had to be performed on every foreigner who died in DR. MATILDA??
    Edit, maybe they do but don't release the results to family members. This seems to be the complaint, disclosure.

  10. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    FoxNews just plastered this on their headline page.

    "A Family's Nightmare"
    "Brother of reality TV star among Americans recently found dead in Dominican Republic"

    That should add some fuel to the flames of bad press for DR

  11. #10
    Moderator - Ladies Only & North West
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,344
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    I was under the impression that an autopsy had to be performed on every foreigner who died in DR. MATILDA??
    All foreigner have to have an autopsy and they all do. Results are released to the US embassy for all American citizens. The family members have to identify the body, and liaise with the appropriate funeral parlor (usually Blandino) to transport the body or the ashes (if a cremation is carried out) to the US.

    MATILDA


    Moderator Ladies Only & North West Forums
    www.DR1.com

  12. Likes AlterEgo, Caonabo liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •