How to stop dr1 notifications going to Gmail Primary Inbox

L

Luperon

How can I stop dr1 notifications (likes, quotes) from going to Gmail primary inbox.

I move them to Gmail forum inbox but future ones still go to primary.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

S

SantiagoDR

Maybe go to your profile under "General" and turn off e-mail notification for Private Messages.

L

Luperon

Still looking for the Gmail answer. Want forum notifications to go to Gmail forum mailbox, not primary.

B

bigbird

Still looking for the Gmail answer. Want forum notifications to go to Gmail forum mailbox, not primary.

I have gmail address but use Outlook to read my mail.

You are using Gmail.com to read your email?

B

bigbird

How can I stop dr1 notifications (likes, quotes) from going to Gmail primary inbox.

I move them to Gmail forum inbox but future ones still go to primary.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
If I understand this correctly you no longer want email notifications sent tour your email account?

If so, do as below. Go to settings on dr1 and turn off email notifications.

Maybe go to your profile under "General" and turn off e-mail notification for Private Messages.

L

Luperon

If I understand this correctly you no longer want email notifications sent tour your email account?

If so, do as below. Go to settings on dr1 and turn off email notifications.
Gmail has email catagories. Primary, update, social, forums...

Normally you can direct future emails into one of those mail catagories. It does not seem to work with dr1 notifications. I assume I am doing something wrong or maybe it's a dr1 issue. Have this same problem with Enterprise rent a car.

Gmail primary is what I have set to notify me immediately and I only have important mail going to that sub mailbox.

I guess if I can't figure it out I will change my dr1 setting for notifications.

Thanks

B

bigbird

Normally you can direct future emails into one of those mail catagories. It does not seem to work with dr1 notifications. I assume I am doing something wrong or maybe it's a dr1 issue. Have this same problem with Enterprise rent a car.

Gmail primary is what I have set to notify me immediately and I only have important mail going to that sub mailbox.

I guess if I can't figure it out I will change my dr1 setting for notifications.

Thanks

OK, I think I got you know. The email notifications from dr1 do not get directed to the Forums category of Gmail?

L

Luperon

OK, I think I got you know. The email notifications from dr1 do not get directed to the Forums category of Gmail?
Yes, exactly, you say it so succinctly. If you ever write a book I will buy it.

B

bigbird

Thanks

When you moved the emails did you click make the change permanent?

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-chan...-from-the-promotions-tab-to-my-Inbox-in-Gmail