Dr Beckmann Stain Remover - Guy Needs advice

C

chico bill

I have some blood stains and other stains in clothing and I saw the Dr Beckmann stain remover product in Super Pola.

I have been using a Great Value brand "Laundry Stain Remover" which barely works better than plain water.

You ladies would know - Does this Dr Beckmann stuff work ?
Or is their another excellent other product that can even attack stains that did not come out after having dried in and been washed ?

E

El Rey de Mangu

I have some blood stains and other stains in clothing and I saw the Dr Beckmann stain remover product in Super Pola.

I have been using a Great Value brand "Laundry Stain Remover" which barely works better than plain water.

Or is their another excellent other product that can even attack stains that did not come out after having dried in and been washed ?

I would consider disposing of the blood-stained clothing.

F

Fulano2

THE scissors...

D

Dr_Taylor

Try hydrogen peroxide first, then wash in cold water.

D

Derfish

Try cloro! Regular bleach. I have never known a female who didn't use it to my detriment neither here nor back home. Women seem addicted to destroying clothes with it.

C

ctrob

Hyd peroxide is the only thing that will work. Unless it's older blood, than you're stuck with it. Once it has time dry and bake in for awhile, there's no getting it out. But fresh blood will rinse right out with Hyd Peroxide.

Forget everything else. Trust me, I've cleaned up my share of blood.

D

Dr_Taylor

Try cloro! Regular bleach. I have never known a female who didn't use it to my detriment neither here nor back home. Women seem addicted to destroying clothes with it.
No, do not use bleach. It may permanently stain the fabric a different color. Stick to the hydrogen peroxide. In the worst case, the oxidation will not completely remove the blood, but it will not stain the fabric.

D

Derfish

No, do not use bleach. It may permanently stain the fabric a different color. Stick to the hydrogen peroxide. In the worst case, the oxidation will not completely remove the blood, but it will not stain the fabric.

My sarcasm got to someone. Once I lived with a young lady up the mountain from here and her son was drunlk and fell down on his bicycle. Blood all over his T shirt. She bleached it out and it was white as snow. Put it in a bottom drawer where the mice found it. They ate holes in it. big holes, we decided that they werfe eating out the blood even though the human eye could not see it, the mousal nose could smell it.
Derfish

D

Dr_Taylor

My sarcasm got to someone. Once I lived with a young lady up the mountain from here and her son was drunlk and fell down on his bicycle. Blood all over his T shirt. She bleached it out and it was white as snow. Put it in a bottom drawer where the mice found it. They ate holes in it. big holes, we decided that they werfe eating out the blood even though the human eye could not see it, the mousal nose could smell it.
Derfish

You got me fair and square, Derfish. I shall read more closely next time. :)

C

chico bill

Tried the DR Beckmann from Super Pola (they have one especially for blood) and low and behold it worked and on blood that had dried for 2 to 3 days - go figure.
I'm sold on thier products.
They have several types targeting different stains and a general purpose one with applicator scrub tip m

C

ctrob

Tried the DR Beckmann from Super Pola (they have one especially for blood) and low and behold it worked and on blood that had dried for 2 to 3 days - go figure.
They have several types targeting different stains and a general purpose one with applicator scrub tip m

If you check the ingredients it will most likely have Hydrogen Peroxide in it.

D

Dr_Taylor

If you check the ingredients it will most likely have Hydrogen Peroxide in it.
Stop it!! :classic: Thanks, chico bill. I will check it out. I am more interested in the potential ones for other than blood.