ATM outlet

D

Derfish

How would one get an ATM n this country? Where I live it is 4.2 kilometers to the nearest one that I am aware of. Would one speak to a bank official to see if that bank wished to find a local place to install one? A few years ago I recall seeing them for sale on Ebay. But if I bought one who would fill it with pesos? There is a sheltered place the land lady said one could be placed, but does anyone know how to go about it?
Derfish

J

JDFriend

You must be a funny person... I'm 14km away from the nearest ATM. There's another one at 8km from my house, but I don't use that bank. I use the ATM every 2 weeks. If you want one in your living room, you might have to buy it on ebay. As you said, who will fill it up????

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

F

Fulano2

We always need cash over there to change at Caribe Tours because there is only one in RSJ and half of the time it’s empty. In Gaspar Hernandez there is not one. Thinking back ...what a place. :):)

R

Riva_31

How would one get an ATM n this country? Where I live it is 4.2 kilometers to the nearest one that I am aware of. Would one speak to a bank official to see if that bank wished to find a local place to install one? A few years ago I recall seeing them for sale on Ebay. But if I bought one who would fill it with pesos? There is a sheltered place the land lady said one could be placed, but does anyone know how to go about it?
Derfish

Make a letter to the bank, collect signs and id numbers from the clients in your location then they will find the way to put one in your area. BHD-Leon has an ATM in El Seibo and they do not have a branch there, the closer offices are 45 km away but they put one in a gas station.