Computer Repairman Needed In Santiago

W

waytogo

Have an HP PC that needs repair, originally purchased from Marco.....
Brought it to Cecomsa's repair dept in Santiago and promised completion within 2 weeks....
After numerous phone calls and many promises by them, they called me after 2 months telling me they don't know how to fix it.
So, I am looking for someone in the Santiago area that really knows their stuff.
Any info would be appreciated.....

W

waytogo

Do you know what is damaged?

I had originally thought it was the video card (separate, not part of the Motherboard).....
Changed cables, HDMI and others and discovered I had 2 problems, bad PC and a bad Dell Monitor...
Purchased a new 32'' Hitachi TV/Monitor and still says ''no signal'' from the PC.....
Connected the new monitor to my laptop and everything is perfect.....

T

the gorgon

W

waytogo

they have a good reputation. i would go there asap.

by the way, waytogo, the other guy knew from day one that he could not fix it. he just did not want to admit it and lose face. he was hanging on, hoping for an epiphany.

That is exactly what I thought.....

But, I need Santiago, the link is Santo Domingo.....

C

caribmike

Universidad O&M, Av.Bartolome Colon Al lado de la, Santiago De Los Caballeros 51000
F886+Q2 Santiago De Los Caballeros

omega.com.do

(809) 971-8383

W

waytogo

Update: It took almost 2 months since the last post to finally get my computer to Ramon.
5 months ago, computer was with Cecomsa for 2 months and they couldn't find the problem.......
1 hr with Ramon and computer fixed, problem I was told was it needed simple maintenance, nothing more.
He delivered to me this evening, AND, he changed a non functional keypad on my HP laptop.
He knows what he's doing and I really appreciate this recommendation from caribmike........
Thank you.....