AA expands Dominican Republic service

B

Bred

American Airlines has expanded its network footprint in the Dominican Republic, launching two new weekly connections to Santo Domingo from its hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth and Charlotte Douglas in the US.

As a result, the OneWorld carrier will double its direct flights to Santo Domingo Las Américas International Airport from two destinations to four.

The new routes started on 8 June and both will be flown on a weekly basis.

R

Riva_31

American Airlines has expanded its network footprint in the Dominican Republic, launching two new weekly connections to Santo Domingo from its hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth and Charlotte Douglas in the US.

As a result, the OneWorld carrier will double its direct flights to Santo Domingo Las Américas International Airport from two destinations to four.

The new routes started on 8 June and both will be flown on a weekly basis.

DFW-SDQ is summer seasonal flight maybe they keep it year round

N

NALs

They once held a virtual monopoly from AILA. The NY route was one of their most profitable. Jetblue had to ruin everything.

E

Expat-in-Cabarete

They also added a second daily flight from MIA to POP, but only during high season (summer included).

N

NelleG

I need JetBlue to add more flights from Boston. Non-stop please. There is usually one, and it gets in around 0300. I’m shot the rest of the day.

R

Riva_31

I need JetBlue to add more flights from Boston. Non-stop please. There is usually one, and it gets in around 0300. I’m shot the rest of the day.

Jetblue open a 2nd flight to SDQ first one leave SDQ at 3:15 am Flight 2830 and 2nd one 12:11 PM Flight 830

C

chrisrose97

Second flight Miami - Santiago also added for summer season...

I hate it when its only one...it leaves miami at 9pm(used to be 6pm) ! and the return flight to Miami is 7am(used to be 9am)! That sucks!

K

keepcoming

When traveling back to the DR after visiting family on the West Coast that flight from Dallas would be perfect. Unfortunately it is only until the first part of August. Really wish there were more options from the Western part of the USA.

R

Riva_31

When traveling back to the DR after visiting family on the West Coast that flight from Dallas would be perfect. Unfortunately it is only until the first part of August. Really wish there were more options from the Western part of the USA.

Aeromexico keep offering cheap tickets to the west coast of usa and center of USA, but lets hope that this new DFW flight later stay year round, I have been checking the load factor of the flightrs and plane come practicaly 100% occuped.