Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New in town

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    We call them "Bier Fass" or beer barrels , for obvious reasons ..
    And if you go to Las Terrenas... your eyes can even enjoy them TOP less..... not sure what kind of person would enjoy such a thing , but there ya go ..
    Noch eine runde bitte

2. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I often see some old German woman, chain smoking, leathery skin, beer guts with some young Haitian studs. I don't know what they are being paid but it aint enough.
    I think that I saw her during my semi-annual trip north several months ago. Nice lady, she is.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Taylor View Post
    I think that I saw her during my semi-annual trip north several months ago. Nice lady, she is.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. Beauty in the DR is in the eye of the man or woman ogling the size of your wallet. Observing it on a daily basis can be distasteful but it can also be entertaining. It is part and parcel of the culture in many other islands and countries. Also in North America, just not as overt as it is in the DR. Hormones and poverty make for interesting combinations.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've also seen on many occasions young beautiful 20'sh young women with what for the most part seem to be Haitian's about the same age, of course the woman were doing all the buying.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Sorry. Sankita pankita.

Chapiadora, or Chapi

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melphis View Post
    100% accurate. My old neighbor was about 802 and looked everyday of it while her Dominican boy freind was about 25 years old. It was scary to watch.
    My new neighbor is a grouchy 70 year old guy that married his 27 year old favorite prostitute. Even scarier to watch.
    When you get old, you will probably wish you had a nice young caretaker to look after you. You shouldn't let that match up scare you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123