Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by habi View Post
    Hmmmm... I see a direct flights from POP to FRA from November 13th on the Condor website... But nothing from Samana....
    Condor prices are just too expensive, 13 Nov POP -> FRA one way is US$650 and the week after US$730 from their website. Tui is much cheaper at €220 around those dates for POP -> BRU one way, so not comparable at all. I doubt Samana prices will be any better.

The funny thing is Condor says only 9 places left for all dates.... !? lol, I guess they say that to get people hurry up and book...(Many airlines to that, I wish some consumer protection service take them to court for misleading info and lying on these).

I hope replacement for Eurowings will have competitive prices for POP and also make it available to book online and not through agents...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uzin View Post
    The funny thing is Condor says only 9 places left for all dates.... !? lol, I guess they say that to get people hurry up and book...(Many airlines to that, I wish some consumer protection service take them to court for misleading info and lying on these).
    That usually means 9+

I can't recall seeing anywhere 10 or more seats available.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bred View Post
    That usually means 9+

I can't recall seeing anywhere 10 or more seats available.
    You maybe right but the wording is not telling the customer that is the case.

Just to be sure I checked it again and this is the exact phrase used on Condor:

"9 left at that price"

To someone not as experienced or expert, it means only 9 tickets left at the price and not 9+ or more than 9 or whatever interpretation they like to convey. Simple marketing trick I call it and unfair...

4. Likes Conchman liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uzin View Post
    Condor prices are just too expensive, 13 Nov POP -> FRA one way is US$650 and the week after US$730 from their website. Tui is much cheaper at €220 around those dates for POP -> BRU one way, so not comparable at all. I doubt Samana prices will be any better.

I hope replacement for Eurowings will have competitive prices for POP and also make it available to book online and not through agents...
    That mean that price they setup only 9 seats, when the 9 persons purchase those seats then you will see diferent prices, the leisure airlines put diferent prices to the seats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12