guzman ariza

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chas123

hello all, this is just a follow up as the original thread was closed. I would like to say that the moderator of that forum, sr guzman, was extremely gracious. and actually addressed the concerns of others who have had problems with his firm

but with me, we spoke privately via person email and again, he was courteous, responsive, and truly seemed to want to help to resolve my issue. I very much appreciate his attention

he referred me to the senior partner of the office that is closest to me. and I have since spoken to him several times. he as well has been responsive and courteous, although seems to be out of the country on business, or what have you, quite often

I have another meeting with him scheduled to hopefully conclude this matter.

I should say, based on some other feedback I have received, that I am happy with how their firm dealt with my original post. and have nothing negative to say. to be clear, my original post was simply to draw attention to an issue that, in reality, should be taken as feedback... they clearly, at least in my case, were relaying conflicting information. that was confirmed to me by the firm.

if by posting this information, they have corrected an issue, than all the better for all.

again, thank you to sr guzman and his firm for addressing my issues. and being professional and courteous throughout

best to all

Status
Not open for further replies.