90 day fiance has spin off - Dominican Pedro with Chantal NO MEN TO POST

K

keepcoming

I saw the episode on Sunday....Chantal flew to DR to confront Pedro who was visiting his family... Looks like she was staying at the Sheraton. It is too laughable... but good entertainment to watch. Try the new one, 90 days the other way...it is where the person from the US goes to the other country to live... I know..so sad what I find entertaining these days..lol.

D

dulce

The show has gotten ridiculous with all the made for TV drama. Not one functional couple in the bunch!
I still watch it every week for the entertainment. LOL

M

Matilda

I like the new one too, before the 90 days. I do wonder where they find these people though! Having said that it is interesting to see the difficulties in combining two cultures.

Matilda

K

keepcoming

That is what I like, seeing the different cultures mesh. Sometimes (almost all the time)
I have a very hard time believing some can be that stupid. The Chantal and Pedro story line is now getting really unbelievable but it is entertaining. Fun seeing the locations in DR.

D

dulce

That is what I like, seeing the different cultures mesh. Sometimes (almost all the time)
I have a very hard time believing some can be that stupid. The Chantal and Pedro story line is now getting really unbelievable but it is entertaining. Fun seeing the locations in DR.

I like seeing the scenes from the DR too. Plus it helps me refresh my Dominican Spanish.

K

keepcoming

If you get the opportunity watch the new one, called 90 days the other way. 60 yr old American moved to India to be with her 30yr old "fiancé" There was one Dominican a couple of seasons back, Luis. Married an American and then they divorced. Seems he is now living in NJ. I still wonder how they comply with immigration laws. But I guess that is why the show while entertaining is not all that accurate.

M

Matilda

I think I read that Luis divorced his American lady and then married a Dominican living in New York.

D

dulce

Chantel and Pedro will have their own show starting July 22.
It is called The Family Chantel.
This should be much more made for TV drama.
At least we will see more scenes filmed in the DR.
I saw a preview of both of the families in Santo Domingo. A fist fight was about to begin. LOL