Apartment for rent

Y

Youngdude

Good morning,
Can someone help me or guide me to get an apartment for 3 months from july 21 to october 21......if someone has contacts of real estate brokers that could help me with this.....i prefer 2 bedroom with furnished in good zones like bella vista, naco, piantini

Thanks for the input

D

Derfish

Dude, you didn't give a price range nor indication of your needs.
Derfish

E

El Rey de Mangu

Around 1000$ per month....2bedroom.....in good and secured zones like naco piantini bella vista

Be prepared for 2 cosigners (Fijador), 3 months deposit. Fijadors are generally folks with Dominican cedulas "generally".

B

bigbird

Around 1000$ per month....2bedroom.....in good and secured zones like naco piantini bella vista

Good luck, kind of late to start looking for a place beginning July 21. The problem I see with the above mentioned websites is most of the apartments listed will be looking for a year contract lease.

You can try Airbnb.......

J

JDJones

Good luck, kind of late to start looking for a place beginning July 21. The problem I see with the above mentioned websites is most of the apartments listed will be looking for a year contract lease.

This. Find one you like and try to negotiate a lower rate by the month.

B

bigbird

This. Find one you like and try to negotiate a lower rate by the month.

Airbnb would be worth a try but even then I doubt the OP is going to find anything. On such a short notice any apartment that would be available for three continuous months starting in three weeks probably isn't worth renting.

B

bigbird

@OP, look into ApartHotels. Not quite the same as a private apartment but most likely you will find something. Negotiate the long term rental. Expect to pay a little over one grand a month for something decent. NEGOTIATE a deal.

here is one for starters and only a ten minute walk to Agora Mall.

http://apartahotelblanco.com/

Y

Youngdude

What is OP?......i usually rented from airbnb for few days and made a deal for a longer term but i find they are too expensive when i was looking for 2 bedrooms....thanks for all the feedback i got

Y

Youngdude

I just realised OP means original poster.....never mind??????????????????

T

TropicalPaul

Would you consider Malecon Center? There is always a good selection there and you can pick one up for US$ 1000 a month.

If you use AirBnB, remember that they charge you a 12% service fee, which is going to add a fair amount to your rent. I think the main problem with a 3 month rental is that you need to get services put in your name and it takes a good month to get the phone, internet, electricity, water, gas etc. sorted out. A short-term rental like an AirBnB would include all of those but obviously more expensive.

Y

Youngdude

Would you consider Malecon Center? There is always a good selection there and you can pick one up for US$ 1000 a month.

If you use AirBnB, remember that they charge you a 12% service fee, which is going to add a fair amount to your rent. I think the main problem with a 3 month rental is that you need to get services put in your name and it takes a good month to get the phone, internet, electricity, water, gas etc. sorted out. A short-term rental like an AirBnB would include all of those but obviously more expensive.

Yes....i think i am left out with airbnb as the sole option.....i am open to any location as long as the rooms are nice and modern