Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by etolw View Post
    I have already told you what happens when you click that button..... Have you actually tried yourself.
    Sorry but I will not use more effort on this subject, case closed on my part.

When you click there you have to create an account, then log in.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I clicked on Crear Cuenta and everything works, unfortunatly is in soanish not sure you can change language, could t go further as im Dominican.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I have already told you what happens when you click that button..... Have you actually tried yourself.
    Sorry but I will not use more effort on this subject, case closed on my part.
    sounds like Riva was helping you per your request in the forum. I try to start everyday with a basic gratitude list so I don't have these sort of social misfires

4. Likes Riva_31, Caonabo, Harleysrock liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    PICHARDO
    will they warn a visitor when he leaves that he has been identified as a problem

and needs to apply for extension or residency before coming back to the DR?
    Yes. Those that the system provides a warning for next re-entry. Problem is that sometimes it will not issue the warning based on the previous overstays without the present one in record, so the next entry might trigger a re-entry ban on full effect without the warning.

Like I posted, this is due to reliance on the tourist entry records and exit count/date for the passport book number. Until this is refined it will be a hit and miss sort of thing.

Once the Ministry decides on a satisfactory system for both the USA/CAN and EU data controls and storage, this will be streamlines and more efficient.

Until then, I encourage overstayers to instead extend their stay legally before they exit the DR and pay the penalty fees.
    One Dominican at a time please!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I was curious and took the hassle of registering just to check if this were true, but nowhere to be found is the possibility to extend the tourist visa online.

Please correct me if I am wrong, and provide the details where it can be found.
    This is not yet online. It will be soon possible.
    One Dominican at a time please!

7. Likes etolw liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PICHARDO View Post
    Until this is refined it will be a hit and miss sort of thing.
    Keep paying cash, keep comin' back!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PICHARDO View Post
    This is not yet online. It will be soon possible.
    Please check my post #182 at least the option to create the account is working for extention online. After that can not check if works as Im Dominican.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Rey de Mangu View Post
    sounds like Riva was helping you per your request in the forum. I try to start everyday with a basic gratitude list so I don't have these sort of social misfires
    There were no social misfires in this thread before you decided fire one.....

If you take your time to read from post #167 onward (which you should have done before deciding to blame me) you will see that I did quite an effort to verify what Riva stated in his post. I created an user and looked closely what options exists online, and reported what I found to help others who could be mislead thinking it could be done. And yes I got tired verifying the same all over, my message did not come through to Riva.

Riva had all the reasons to believe it could be done, because of one misleading web page. He tried to help and I went to verify the claim.
    I got tired in the end and asked if he had tried it himself, as I posted that I had done. He later admitted he had not.

Other people has confirmed it can not be done online (yet).

Btw, I did not ask for help, I tried to help.
    Post like yours is not helping in any way to promote engaging in discussions and providing help.
    As other has stated, DR1 has to many social misfires and personal wars, but I will not be part in any.

11. Likes drstock liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I will try to convince my cousin to try, she sent her boy on vacation and will stay here for more than 30 days,

13. Likes etolw liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

One can only ponder if with these recent changes, new systems and controls are indeed in the process of actually occurring, or if it is just simply another changing of the guard in order to mojar mas manos (wet more hands), as is the traditional norm within RD.

As posted within DR1 Daily News - Thursday, 11 July 2019.....

Security chiefs changed at all airports in the country
    The director of the Specialized Airport Corps (Cuerpo Especializado de Seguridad Aeroportuaria y de la Aviación Civil - CESAC) announced the change of the security chiefs of all the country's international airports on Tuesday and that a new public relations officer has been appointed.

Air Force Brigadier General Aracenis Castillo de la Cruz said the changes are routine. The new appointments were previously approved by Defense Minister Lieutenant-General Rubén Darío Paulino Sem.

The new directors are:
    Las Americas International Airport (SDQ) in Santo Domingo: Colonel Juan Ramón Lizardo Pérez
    La Isabela International Airport (JBQ) in Santo Domingo: Colonel Jhojany Suriel Otañez
    Cibao International Airport (STI) in Santiago: Colonel Francis Figueroa Roque
    Casa de Campo International Airport (LRM) in La Romana: Colonel César Valenzuela Galván
    Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) in Puerto Plata: Colonel Junior García Gómez
    Catey International Airport (AZS) in Samaná: Colonel Jow Lee Mejía Díaz
    Arroyo Barril International Airport in Samaná: Colonel Francisco Valenzuela Vicente
    Director of public relations: Colonel Martha Puente Castillo.
    https://elnacional.com.do/destituyen...rtos-del-pais/

15. Likes El Rey de Mangu liked this post
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast