has anyone ever been to Lima/Cusco Peru or Medellín Colombia?

J

joof

I'm leaving here for those 2 locations most of August.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good hostels close to downtown or had any general tips

I'm basically looking to relax, stay alive ha, and maybe make some actual friends for when i return and chat with some family oriented ladies in a regular setting

R

Riva_31

I'm leaving here for those 2 locations most of August.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good hostels close to downtown or had any general tips

I'm basically looking to relax, stay alive ha, and maybe make some actual friends for when i return and chat with some family oriented ladies in a regular setting

Im going next month to Cuzco and Lima.

G

Garyexpat

In Medellin (great city) I suggest staying in either the Pablado or Laurels sectors. I use AirBnB. There are plenty of great properties under $100 per night.
If hotels are your thing just try cheaphotels.com or any of the other agregators and you'll have plenty of choices in those 2 areas which are very safe.

B

bob saunders

in Lima best to stay in the Miraflores area. There are hostels and hotels ( both cheap and expensive) in this area. We stayed in the Andina, but its not cheap.

R

Riva_31

in Lima best to stay in the Miraflores area. There are hostels and hotels ( both cheap and expensive) in this area. We stayed in the Andina, but its not cheap.

Yes, its what I was recomended to stay, we get a hotel there for 90.00 and breakfast included.

C

Celt202

If you go to Macchu Picchu stay overnight at the hotel ther for one night. You get to take in the place without rushing.

U

USA DOC

If you go to Macchu Picchu stay overnight at the hotel ther for one night. You get to take in the place without rushing.

Been there, is very out of the way...that's why the Spanish never found it...…...

B

bob saunders

make sure you take strong mosquito spray. Small but very vicious ay Manchu Piccho. Take the train from Cusco, then bus from Agua Caliente.

R

Riva_31

We booked in Cuzco 3 nights but only we will be there 2 nights, next day we arrive we will take the train to Aguas Calientes or Machu Pichu town booked another hotel there for 1 night as our ticket to Machu Pichu is for 9 am and then rturning for the last night to Cuzco, then flight to Lima. We will leave suitcase in our hotel in Cuzco and taking only mochila.