marriage

T

teepee

i'm looking to get married to my woman and i'm looking for a minister/priest/pastor to do the ceremony. this is a last minute decision since she will be in DR having an operation. want to do this as a surprise to her....looking for this to be done privately
, quick, and no questions ask. can you help me?

A

AlterEgo

i'm looking to get married to my woman and i'm looking for a minister/priest/pastor to do the ceremony. this is a last minute decision since she will be in DR having an operation. want to do this as a surprise to her....looking for this to be done privately

You didn’t say what your nationality is, or that of your “woman”. That matters.

M

Matilda

You can ask at the civil registry for a judge to marry you, they charge more for off site weddings than ones in the Registro Civil but do them all the time, usually on the beach. If you want a religious wedding then any Catholic priest can perform them for Catholics but only a few Evangelical priests have the right to perform them for non-Catholics and I am not sure if any priest can perform weddings off site. You will both need to have a range of documents for any ceremony including birth certs (apostilled and translated into Spanish if not from the DR) and divorce/death certs of previous spouse if any and if not a single status affadivit. The information plus costs is available on the JCE website. https://ayuda.jce.gob.do/kb/c3/registro-civil.aspx

Matilda

T

teepee

Marriage

You can ask at the civil registry for a judge to marry you, they charge more for off site weddings than ones in the Registro Civil but do them all the time, usually on the beach. If you want a religious wedding then any Catholic priest can perform them for Catholics but only a few Evangelical priests have the right to perform them for non-Catholics and I am not sure if any priest can perform weddings off site. You will both need to have a range of documents for any ceremony including birth certs (apostilled and translated into Spanish if not from the DR) and divorce/death certs of previous spouse if any and if not a single status affadivit. The information plus costs is available on the JCE website. https://ayuda.jce.gob.do/kb/c3/registro-civil.aspx

Matilda

Greetings....my woman and I are from Canada and would really like to get married by Friday since we leave to go back home on Saturday of this week. Can anyone help.......is it possible to get it done my then......does anyone have any contacts....... desperate

R

Riva_31

Greetings....my woman and I are from Canada and would really like to get married by Friday since we leave to go back home on Saturday of this week. Can anyone help.......is it possible to get it done my then......does anyone have any contacts....... desperate

As you are not Dominicans if you are planning to do it here that wont be so easy because they require some documents that must be apostilled like the certification of your country that you are single.

E

El Rey de Mangu

As you are not Dominicans if you are planning to do it here that wont be so easy because they require some documents that must be apostilled like the certification of your country that you are single.

He referred to his fiance as "my woman", 2x now. Maybe he was translating "Mi mujer" from Spanish, which, in that case, doesn't sound so bad.

W

william webster

they are both Canadians - he wrote earlier - I thought

Z

zoomzx11

Las Vegas is your perfect place. Drive in chapels. You do not even have to leave your car.
That fast in the DR is not happening.