Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you exhibiting your true talents once again Frank. As well, I would be remiss if I did not offer up a heartfelt thank you to you for the tee time you were able to acquire for my foursome at Moraine CC. A beautiful course for the area. This, as well as the preferred seating at Oakwood Club Incorporated later in the evening. It was truly an exquisite dining experience. Tops of the top indeed, with it's impressive wine list. Much thanks, as I, and all were truly impressed. We look forward to seeing you again on our next turn around though town if we are fortunate enough. Happy trails.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    Good to see you exhibiting your true talents once again Frank. As well, I would be remiss if I did not offer up a heartfelt thank you to you for the tee time you were able to acquire for my foursome at Moraine CC. A beautiful course for the area. This, as well as the preferred seating at Oakwood Club Incorporated later in the evening. It was truly an exquisite dining experience. Tops of the top indeed, with it's impressive wine list. Much thanks, as I, and all were truly impressed. We look forward to seeing you again on our next turn around though town if we are fortunate enough. Happy trails.
    That's funny! Did you remember to try the soft shell crabs and prime rib with the raw horseradish at the Oakwood Club? It's to die for! Also, did you notice that my uncle hit two holes in one ( 3rd & 13th holes (148yrds & 170yrds)) in the same round of golf on the nearby golf course, winning the tournament in July 1959 and becoming one of a handful of people to ever do that in the history of golf? He had his 15-minutes of fame here in Dayton before catching gonorrhea from his caddy and dying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12