Sosua back in the news for guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

windeguy

66792910_888427191491082_2707306787920412672_n.jpg

C

Caonabo

All Dominicans, both home and globally abroad grasp Sosua. Why is the field of vision for expatriates essentially different in kind?

T

Tamborista

Who cares, seriously?

If you need to get your groove on, there are much more discreet ways.
Just call Elvis for a bangbus delivery!

C

chico bill

Went to eat the other night and there was an 'attractive' young Dominican woman walking in the entrance of the restaurant with her butt cheeks showing beneath her shorts and a shoulder-off blouse showing one whole breast but with a light grey lacy bra covering her medium size breast.

Now, had I been alone, I might have ogled her - but being with someone I had to avert my eyes to not cause the Dominican female jealousy to erupt.

But even for me being a non-prude this was a bit too much for the street, for a restaurant or anywhere in public. Half naked is not always so sexy. A nice dress can be sexier.
But you won't find nice dresses on the girls walking Sosua - and most are too fat to pull off a sexy walk anyway

C

cruzan1

Police arresting and deporting the "tourist" if they are called to a dispute involving a hooker. That's a bit of a game changer. How long until the slugs figure out that they can rob these guys without fear of the police being called?

E

El Rey de Mangu

Police arresting and deporting the "tourist" if they are called to a dispute involving a hooker. That's a bit of a game changer. How long until the slugs figure out that they can rob these guys without fear of the police being called?

Only problem prostitution is not illegal. Procurement is. "Mire, Magistrada, lo que paso fue..."

E

El Rey de Mangu

for a restaurant or anywhere in public. Half naked is not always so sexy.

I'd rather see that than a dope-smoking surfer barefoot and shirtless in the supermarket rummaging through the fresh produce.

B

Big

Went to eat the other night and there was an 'attractive' young Dominican woman walking in the entrance of the restaurant with her butt cheeks showing beneath her shorts and a shoulder-off blouse showing one whole breast but with a light grey lacy bra covering her medium size breast.

Now, had I been alone, I might have ogled her - but being with someone I had to avert my eyes to not cause the Dominican female jealousy to erupt.

But even for me being a non-prude this was a bit too much for the street, for a restaurant or anywhere in public. Half naked is not always so sexy. A nice dress can be sexier.
But you won't find nice dresses on the girls walking Sosua - and most are too fat to pull off a sexy walk anyway

Sure wish you would have posted a pic so we could get a better understanding of this dressing violation

Status
Not open for further replies.