Updated Dominican Passport

M

Matilda

They change the passport all the time - is no big deal.

Matilda

D

Drake

Budgie in passport - not DR bird

I found this video about the new-style Dominican passport, apparently introduced in 2018. The cover is different. Has anyone switched to the new one yet?

Still not nsure why they included a sketch of an Australian origin bird commonly known as a budgie. Surely there are many endemic Dominican birds to choose from like the gavalan

R

Riva_31

I found this video about the new-style Dominican passport, apparently introduced in 2018. The cover is different. Has anyone switched to the new one yet?

Still not nsure why they included a sketch of an Australian origin bird commonly known as a budgie. Surely there are many endemic Dominican birds to choose from like the gavalan

Maybe is a cousin bird, there are many birds with similars shapes, for examplo the Cotorra from Hispaniola, DR and Haiti is pretty similar to the one from Puerto Rico, you see both and can not tell wich one is from there or here.

C

Celt202

The green parrots are very talkative, chismoso even. Appropriately enough.

R

Riva_31

For those that want to use the autogate, today I went to citizents assitance center located in Sambil and registred my new passport, was very fast the service and best was for free the registrarion, no fee to pay. To me will be good for 10 years as I renew my passport for 10 years.