Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I am curious to know what some think about illegals in their home country?
    I welcome any person to Canada who needs to be there, as a wealthier country it is our duty to help others anywhere in the world.
    It’s very sad that people are so selfish and don’t think they should help their fellow man. When $$ comes before people it’s a sick sick world.

2. Likes Polar Bear, slowmo, frank12 liked this post
    Dislikes Caonabo disliked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    I welcome any person to Canada who needs to be there, as a wealthier country it is our duty to help others anywhere in the world.
    It’s very sad that people are so selfish and don’t think they should help their fellow man. When $$ comes before people it’s a sick sick world.
    now harley, the expats living illegally are hardly impoverished persons in need of help. Quite sure you know that.

4. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I am curious to know what some think about illegals in their home country?
    ...........It’s very sad that people are so selfish and don’t think they should help their fellow man. When $$ comes before people it’s a sick sick world.
    Not sure how this part of your reply has anything to do with my posted question.

6. Likes bob saunders, Caonabo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mountainannie View Post
    No - Guzman said that was no problem - that is was minor compared to other folks that they had processed... That one had to have a REAL criminal record - on the level of felony or something like it (sex offender, perhaps?) But something violent. I like to think that my "criminal" record is a great deal more than it is!

It was really the issue of having to Start All Over Again a few times - One document somehow not enough, another Apostille needed, then the bloodiest out of date... etc....

And - after it all - it did seem that Everyone who is not a citizen is only there at the "pleasure of the President" and can be asked to leave whenever. I figured that if I were to be "invited" to leave - having a cedilla or not would not be an issue.
    My effort was about like yours. Changing demands got in my way too. The worst thing on my criminal record was meeting Bernie back in the day about 1965 or so.
    Derfish

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I follows laws and expect others to do as well. Some obviously prefer kaos and anarchy.

9. Likes Big, Caonabo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you take half the illegals from the US to Canada, you have more water and space so that 30 million won't be a strain - and will almost double the population in Canada.

11. Likes windeguy liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Can you take half the illegals from the US to Canada, you have more water and space so that 30 million won't be a strain - and will almost double the population in Canada.
    You should of negotiated it in NAFTA..

13. Likes chico bill liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    My effort was about like yours. Changing demands got in my way too. The worst thing on my criminal record was meeting Bernie back in the day about 1965 or so.
    Derfish
    Did you throw-up on yourself

15. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

My cash comes for My people

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Wait till this globular warming gets a hold as the believers are pretending and the tundra melts and Canada will have more arable land than the rest of the world! Put the illegals to work pushing plows.
    Derfish

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast