InterCaribbean Airways

J

jessies3

Has anyone ever used this carrier? Bad reviews on trip advisor, mostly related to late or cancelled flights.

Considering a nonstop flight out of SDQ
Thanks

R

Riva_31

Has anyone ever used this carrier? Bad reviews on trip advisor, mostly related to late or cancelled flights.

Considering a nonstop flight out of SDQ
Thanks

Yes, they cancell flights, also in the routes they serve are very expensive to PLS, EIS, KIN, their fare cheapest one is arround 535.00 Dollars they have another 2 more fares more expensive.

J

jessies3

their direct route to havana is a good deal compared to other options. delays i can deal with but i am more concerned about the reports of flat out cancellations.

R

Riva_31

their direct route to havana is a good deal compared to other options. delays i can deal with but i am more concerned about the reports of flat out cancellations.

You have other options, Cubana sometimes also make cancelations, Sunrise i have seen their are doing the flights with not cancelarions and you also has Air Cemtury from JBQ, they have now 4 weekly flights, Copa is also arround 500.00’s but is a longer trip with stop in Panama.

D

Derfish

You have other options, Cubana sometimes also make cancelations, Sunrise i have seen their are doing the flights with not cancelarions and you also has Air Cemtury from JBQ, they have now 4 weekly flights, Copa is also arround 500.00’s but is a longer trip with stop in Panama.

Air Cemtury? Really? Did the pilot take a crash course in flying?
Derfish

Z

zoomzx11

The last fatal US airline crash was a decade ago. In that time the industry has transported 8 billion people.
An enviable unequaled track record.
Its me I want to arrive alive and the cost is secondary.
I would not fly on any of the non US carriers, maybe take a bus or a boat.
8 billion people flew safely is an amazing record.

J

jessies3

Thank you - I am considering the Copa route. Have you flown them before?

C

cruzan1

Unfortunately I've had the distinct displeasure of flying on InterCaribbean at least a bunch of times. IMO hands down the worst "airline" in the history of the world. You need a bag of gold to purchase a seat and then you can count on the flight being delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed again and then finally canceled. They left me stranded on more islands than I can count.
Air Century on the other hand is pretty terrific if you ask me. The fact that they stock a handle of Brugal in the stew cart instantly wins on style points.

R

Riva_31

Unfortunately I've had the distinct displeasure of flying on InterCaribbean at least a bunch of times. IMO hands down the worst "airline" in the history of the world. You need a bag of gold to purchase a seat and then you can count on the flight being delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed again and then finally canceled. They left me stranded on more islands than I can count.
Air Century on the other hand is pretty terrific if you ask me. The fact that they stock a handle of Brugal in the stew cart instantly wins on style points.

Have you try Sky to the islands?