Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncle226

I have a question how many time can I come back as a different poster after being banned ??

Z

zoomzx11

I have a question how many time can I come back as a different poster after being banned ??

I kind of think "they" might recognize you. Leopard cannot change its spots sort of thing.
"A rose by any other name".
Maybe try an attitude adjustment and be as polite as possible. If they like you maybe no one will mind.

A

AlterEgo

The answer is normally never.

That being said, I'm currently aware of three people who post occasionally who were banned under prior IDs. They know I know, and they have not caused any trouble this time around. If they do, it will be the last time they ever do.

I know exactly who you're asking about, and he's aware. I'm also aware that when he posts there is usually someone who takes a shot at him, and that has to end too.

D

Derfish

The answer is normally never.

That being said, I'm currently aware of three people who post occasionally who were banned under prior IDs. They know I know, and they have not caused any trouble this time around. If they do, it will be the last time they ever do.

I know exactly who you're asking about, and he's aware. I'm also aware that when he posts there is usually someone who takes a shot at him, and that has to end too.

And I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if I was looking back to see if she was looking back at me!

H

Harleysrock

I don’t think I have ever even gotten an infraction, I have deserved some for sure though. If I got banned once I would take it as a hint but some do like to play too much :)

No idea who anyone is talking about, I’m way out of the loop.

D

dulce

I don’t think I have ever even gotten an infraction, I have deserved some for sure though. If I got banned once I would take it as a hint but some do like to play too much :)

No idea who anyone is talking about, I’m way out of the loop.

I can't figure out who is who when users change their log in names either. But then I don't spend too much time thinking about it.
I never got banned but I did get beat up a few times by other members. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.