Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    fact; Sosua will always be a hooker town, anything else is a pipe dream. Let's just keep it as it is, a nice puta town.
    Do you just sit at keyboard typing garbage as you drink...

2. Likes cruzan1 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    Walking the streets for customers is a poor business plan and even world wide it does not attract the best and brightest.
    I have seen a fair number of very attractive young ladies on PC.
    Perhaps my standards are low.
    The internet has been a wonderful business tool for clever working girls.
    In the Sosua gyms from time to time I see working girls who are exercising and in take your breath away shape.
    True street hustlers are like vultures fighting over scraps on a dead cow.

What I have noticed lately is a couple of my favorite watering holes have some working girls come in, well dressed and order a drink and sit and enjoy it without harrasing customers.

But these are more sophisticated women, not the less educated girls in spandex bludgeoning men on the street with enticements like 'suckie suckie Papi Chulo'.

They are probably the type of woman that won't offend families out for a stroll.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

fact; Sosua will always be a hooker town, anything else is a pipe dream. Let's just keep it as it is, a nice puta town.
    Seems like a volunteer to spend the night in La Victoria to be taught who the real "puta" is. I'd say what mongers deserve but i'm not trying to get another infraction.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems the "world's oldest profession" much like other consumption activities (drugs, alcohol etc) cannot effectively be curtailed by legislation. As far as I am concerned, there are two choices:

1) Move it off the streets by setting up areas where the activity can take place indoors and away from casual observers.
    2) Drive the practices off the streets by grabbing and charging (solicitation/pandering) and then publishing the names of everyone caught circling the block more than twice or interacting with a known professional to ask for directions or advice.

The clients are more vulnerable to coercive measures than are the purveyors.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Do you just sit at keyboard typing garbage as you drink...
    when was the last time Sosua was NOT a hooker town, yea, you don't know,...shocking

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Estrelleta44 View Post
    Seems like a volunteer to spend the night in La Victoria to be taught who the real "puta" is. I'd say what mongers deserve but i'm not trying to get another infraction.
    don't be envious, there is something in Sosua for everyone

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    It seems the "world's oldest profession" much like other consumption activities (drugs, alcohol etc) cannot effectively be curtailed by legislation. As far as I am concerned, there are two choices:

1) Move it off the streets by setting up areas where the activity can take place indoors and away from casual observers.
    2) Drive the practices off the streets by grabbing and charging (solicitation/pandering) and then publishing the names of everyone caught circling the block more than twice or interacting with a known professional to ask for directions or advice.

The clients are more vulnerable to coercive measures than are the purveyors.
    But why bring coercive measures against anyone? If it is the type of business you aren't interested in it what business is it of yours if others do?
    Derfish

9. Likes Big, drstock liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

when was the last time Sosua was NOT a hooker town, yea, you don't know,...shocking
    30 yrs ago El Jardin and Oasis where only restaurant in town Betty’s market was only place to buy food... Playa Alicia didn’t exists people used to watch sharks in deep water off cliffs...so yeah I know quite a bit about area..WTF can you contribute that doesn’t **** disturb...

11. Likes jstarebel, Caonabo, Timotero, Meemselle liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    But why bring coercive measures against anyone? If it is the type of business you aren't interested in it what business is it of yours if others do?
    Derfish
    Derfish most people who come here don’t care what happens ..it got outta control and got bad rap 8yrs ago ..and now the powers to be are sick and tired off reputation of town and doing something about it..it will never be totally gone but in your face will...times are changing time to put bell bottom jeans on coming back in fashion,mine don’t fit anymore

13. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    30 yrs ago El Jardin and Oasis where only restaurant in town Betty’s market was only place to buy food... Playa Alicia didn’t exists people used to watch sharks in deep water off cliffs...so yeah I know quite a bit about area..WTF can you contribute that doesn’t **** disturb...
    you appear to be angry! .30 years ago lol, guess that explains your anger. , I was 11 then. I work here (not in the tourist industry) and when many of my colleagues want adult entertainment they go to Sosua. They would never take their families to Sosua. An X-pat trying to change Sosua is a joke

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast