Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ctrob View Post
    Yes, they're the ones making the change. Do you really think we have any say in the matter?
    Me? No. I think it is none of our business! No idea how to state that more clearly.
    Derfish
    Last edited by waytogo; 07-24-2019 at 03:21 PM.

2. Likes nigrarosa liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the future of Sosua last night. Was there for dinner and drinks. 100 to 125 chicas , conservatively on Pedro C and area

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I saw the future of Sosua last night. Was there for dinner and drinks. 100 to 125 chicas , conservatively on Pedro C and area
    i got a bridge for sale. I named it the GeeDubya.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

How many years have you been seeing the future of Sosua because you sound like an excited newbie. No offense.

6. Likes KikoElgordobello, JDJones, nigrarosa liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    How many years have you been seeing the future of Sosua because you sound like an excited newbie. No offense.
    excited about change that is not going to happen in Sosua for the next twenty years?? If a long term investor is looking to turn Sosua into some type of family or retirement destination, he better have a long long time horizon

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

excited about change that is not going to happen in Sosua for the next twenty years?? If a long term investor is looking to turn Sosua into some type of family or retirement destination, he better have a long long time horizon
    And lotsa $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

H’mmmmm? Your numbers seem inflated? I was there last night too. Having dinner and drinks on the patio at the former Rumbas watching the street. The number of “strollers” seemed significantly reduced during the time I observed (8:30pm-10pm approx).

For that entire time period, there were two female police officers stationed on either side of the sidewalk in front of Bourbon Street. I didn’t see them make any arrests, but most chicas seemed to be pretty intimidated by them. They would start to walk down PC from the Dr Rosen corner, but as soon as they saw the PN (they were Policia National. Not CESTUR) they would stop for a moment, then usually do an about face.

It almost seemed to me that the PN was trying to harass the Bourbon Street Bar by stationing the PN there. The place was empty.

I can’t say what happpened after 10pm though.

10. Likes Polar Bear, drstock liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Timotero View Post
    H’mmmmm? Your numbers seem inflated? I was there last night too. Having dinner and drinks on the patio at the former Rumbas watching the street. The number of “strollers” seemed significantly reduced during the time I observed (8:30pm-10pm approx).

For that entire time period, there were two female police officers stationed on either side of the sidewalk in front of Bourbon Street. I didn’t see them make any arrests, but most chicas seemed to be pretty intimidated by them. They would start to walk down PC from the Dr Rosen corner, but as soon as they saw the PN (they were Policia National. Not CESTUR) they would stop for a moment, then usually do an about face.

It almost seemed to me that the PN was trying to harass the Bourbon Street Bar by stationing the PN there. The place was empty.

I can’t say what happpened after 10pm though.
    you would be wrong. Got to Merengue around 1100p.m crowded all the way to mens room in back, the smaller bars had ample people as well. Restaurant (Margot) was busy as well. dem is da facts

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

see ya there tonight , will buy you a beer

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

you would be wrong. Got to Merengue around 1100p.m crowded all the way to mens room in back, the smaller bars had ample people as well. Restaurant (Margot) was busy as well. dem is da facts
    If you reread my post, I was commenting on my direct observations from 8:30pm-10pm. Then I closed with “I can’t say what happened after 10pm though”.
    You say you arrived at 11pm.
    See the disconnect?

But if you still want to say “you was wrong”, so be it.
    It’s almost like your trolling for an argument?

14. Likes Polar Bear, JDJones, Big liked this post
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast