Page 320 of 404 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4035
  1. #3191
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky27312 View Post
    https://youtu.be/9LZ4-HBy5-s

    Armando won in court; opening Classico and Merengue 1/5/2020 or mayor has pay for all lost income....
    Ahnvee has doubled their drink prices...attendance is down.
    Shirley you can't be serious? Are you hoping it's true?

    She makes a statement then says she doesn't know if it's true. Funny stuff.
    You're grasping at plastic straws here me thinks.

  2. #3192
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky27312 View Post
    https://youtu.be/9LZ4-HBy5-s

    Armando won in court; opening Classico and Merengue 1/5/2020 or mayor has pay for all lost income....
    Ahnvee has doubled their drink prices...attendance is down.
    Now thats very Dominican! Business goes up-prices go up! Business goes down-prices go up to make up for those who stop going. Crystall ball says BAD buisness move! Ahnvee also charging 500dop to many because of some DJ who start at midnight.

  3. Likes drstock, cavok liked this post
  4. #3193
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrob View Post
    Shirley you can't be serious? Are you hoping it's true?

    She makes a statement then says she doesn't know if it's true. Funny stuff.
    You're grasping at plastic straws here me thinks.
    I’am just going by Cerise’s YouTube, but if you look in the Merengue bar, everything is in place...haven’t moved one chair.. they can be ready to go at a moments notice.

  5. Likes ctrob liked this post
  6. #3194
    Gold
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky27312 View Post
    I’am just going by Cerise’s YouTube, but if you look in the Merengue bar, everything is in place...haven’t moved one chair.. they can be ready to go at a moments notice.
    It may open. But hookers are not coming back to Pedro Clisante. Not now.

  7. #3195
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrob View Post
    It may open. But hookers are not coming back to Pedro Clisante. Not now.
    Yes, they better focus on Hookahs instead! There are no real laws in that block of PC, the rules/laws are made as you go. Its a one block sovereign nation.

  8. #3196
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,900
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Isn't La Sirena pretty much a Wal Mart?

    Didn't Wal Mart try acquiring Grupo Ramos several years ago?
    ..You have been to a super wal mart..you know the size?

  9. #3197
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,900
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    WalMart normally has A or B Grade imported Chinese products. La Sirena has mostly B- or C grade imported Chinese products. I do recall rumors that WalMart was in talks with Grupo Ramos, but nothing came of it. Would I rather have a WalMart as they are now or a La Sirena to shop at? Definitely a WalMart.
    Maybe a Target store would be better....

  10. #3198
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    40,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    ..You have been to a super wal mart..you know the size?
    Very well.
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

  11. #3199
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    30,826
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky27312 View Post
    https://youtu.be/9LZ4-HBy5-s

    Armando won in court; opening Classico and Merengue 1/5/2020 or mayor has pay for all lost income....

    Fascinating.

    Ahnvee has doubled their drink prices...attendance is down.
    Ahnvee gets cut a break and then they double down and lose out. How soon before the new zone opens just a bit east?

  12. Likes spanky27312 liked this post
  13. #3200
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Ahnvee gets cut a break and then they double down and lose out. How soon before the new zone opens just a bit east?
    Was in Sosua Monday afternoon. Place was a ghost town.
    Had coffee at Matteo's Tuesday morning. Very quiet with
    few gringo families walking around. No chicas. No traffic.
    Not the same Sosua I knew in the past.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •