Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1830
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Bourbon street is supposedly going to be allowed to be open to 6am. I can't imagine that many of the guests at Anhvee will want to be hearing music blasting at that hour(?).

2. Likes spanky27312, Uzin liked this post
    Dislikes spanky27312 disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    Very well said. I have some AA friends(professionals) who are now no longer going to Sosua for all the reasons you stated. They're now going to Colombia instead.
    1000% correct.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    1000% correct.
    Imagine of AA behavior makes other AA's stay away from Sosua, how they make other non-AA groups consider alternate destinations...
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by london777 View Post
    Disgraceful post. Genocide is never a fit subject for humor. This post should be deleted and its poster threatened with banning for any further infraction.
    Welcome to Wonderland!
    (not a safe space)
    A place for people with thick skin to
    have a good laugh every now and again.
    RIP CCCCCCCCCCCC

6. Likes Big, spanky27312 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Imagine of AA behavior makes other AA's stay away from Sosua, how they make other non-AA groups consider alternate destinations...
    The place has been an open septic-tank for a very long time. It has attracted the same creatures that are drawn to, and congregate within septic-tanks. Changes are in the works. Pretty simple, even if some want to speak differently.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    The place has been an open septic-tank for a very long time. It has attracted the same creatures that are drawn to, and congregate within septic-tanks. Changes are in the works. Pretty simple, even if some want to speak differently.
    are you saying because the septic- tank area has been closed and moved to a different location, Sosua now will enjoy a better whore monger, as well as a nicer selection of chicas?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    They can Build a wall to hang a coming soon sign , lickety split , but it takes YEARS to build a Sidewalk
    which is " for the children " , ....

I think you just proved a point you did not intend to prove Ctrob ..
    Yeah butt..... It is most likely two different entities we're talking about.

The gov't starting and stopping construction on the sidewalk. And a separate private entity building the wall. And maybe, that's why the halted construction on the wall? Somebody caught the bonehead mistake and said wait till we build the wall, and then you can build the walk up against it. Makes sense to me.

And a quick update on the wall, the newly dug trench goes from Calle Eleuterio Brito in Charimicos all way to that beach access entrance just before playa media. The new wall is following the curb line contours, about 2 meters in from the curb.

They'll probably leave that access driveway open, gotta have somewhere to offload the D6.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ctrob View Post
    And a quick update on the wall, the newly dug trench goes from Calle Eleuterio Brito in Charimicos all way to that beach access entrance just before playa media. The new wall is following the curb line contours, about 2 meters in from the curb.

They'll probably leave that access driveway open, gotta have somewhere to offload the D6.
    I do not understand why everybody talks about a wall... the foundation they doing now is for sure with blocs but like you maybe noticed the metal pipes and wire mesh fence to put there is lying there since weeks....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by habi View Post
    I do not understand why everybody talks about a wall... the foundation they doing now is for sure with blocs but like you maybe noticed the metal pipes and wire mesh fence to put there is lying there since weeks....
    I could be wrong, it's happened once before. But really, we're just a bunch of nitwits on the interweb.

Then what's the masonry block for? Maybe a masonry/fence wall.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    Welcome to Wonderland!
    (not a safe space)
    A place for people with thick skin to
    have a good laugh every now and again.
    RIP CCCCCCCCCCCC
    I miss Chris