Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    The guy who murdered that mother of 4 , and dumped her body is FREE and back in the USA ??
    Holy smokes , is this for real ?
    I thought he was ordered to remain in jail.

Preventive prison for 12 months to Nigerian former US soldier accused of murdering woman in Sosúa
    http://www.puertoplatadigital.com/ve....aspx?Id=28529

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

...As long as Sosua remains the focus of much of the news in the D.R,....It probably takes peoples minds off the rest of the country.....could be a goods thing......

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    ...As long as Sosua remains the focus of much of the news in the D.R,....It probably takes peoples minds off the rest of the country.....could be a goods thing......
    Sosua is only the focus on DR1. If it was not for this message board I would not read anything about Sosua.

4. Likes thompstr, Timotero, Uzin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Just Curious why you never answered the question though .. is income since 2003 PURELY earned on the Ground in the DR, or does it come from PENSION or other monies from the USA. ?
    Lack of education and intelligence is truly detrimental to ones progress and lack of emotional control (beta males).

There are Dominicans living in the DR who invest in companies in other parts of the world that do not have passive income in the DR. Are these people also considered “Tourists” because they spend their dividends in the DR that are earned through investments outside of the DR?

A Tourist is defined by Oxford and Webster. Why beta males like you and Big are content in creating your own definition for nouns and verbs, yet you don’t create your own definition for other words such as prepositions is beyond me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172