Page 336 of 404 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4032
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Nowhere did I see him say that El Flow was going to reopen.
    Others have posted that he said so.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ramesses View Post
    Is Clasico going to be a family dance club or will it be men only?
    I suppose they could find a new niche as a gay men's club. That would certainly change things up for Sosua.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Praying never works, even to one virgin, so I would recommend he would not waste time on that. Doing something that does work would be a better option.
    What are the options pray tell?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Clásico abre sus puertas ...atrás viene el flow... no se desesperen ¡¡¡¡¡

Wonder why Orlando Alvarez has made both posts regarding the reopening of Clasico unavailable or deleted?
    Or is it only me making anything out of nothing? Others who see that information now?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by etolw View Post

Wonder why Orlando Alvarez has made both posts regarding the reopening of Clasico unavailable or deleted?
    Or is it only me making anything out of nothing? Others who see that information now?
    Guess he was playing the Chinese whisper game with Cherise...I heard Lebron James is coming for grand opening!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

It's posted on Everything Sosua on Facebook. I'm looking at it now. Says it opens 24/01/2020. The post has not been deleted or made unavailable.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    It's posted on Everything Sosua on Facebook. I'm looking at it now. Says it opens 24/01/2020. The post has not been deleted or made unavailable.
    Ok. But the posts on the owner of El Flow’s FB page referred in post #3385 and #3394 is not available any longer?

The closings were done by the fiscalia and reported brought to the court to dispute by the owners.
    I would expect something concrete/official to be published, not FB posts that appear one day and not the other.

The closings were done by the fiscalia with Resolution No. 09-2018 on land use, which delimits residential and commercial areas, issued on October 30, 2018 by the Chapter Hall of the City of Sosúa.

Where are the celebration and statements that they won in court against this? That is what I find odd, but I may be impatient.

8. Likes windeguy liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Guess he was playing the Chinese whisper game with Cherise...I heard Lebron James is coming for grand opening!
    I was hoping for Shakira or maybe Leslie Grace.

10. Likes Timotero liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. But the posts on the owner of El Flow’s FB page referred in post #3385 and #3394 is not available any longer?

The closings were done by the fiscalia and reported brought to the court to dispute by the owners.
    I would expect something concrete/official to be published, not FB posts that appear one day and not the other.

The closings were done by the fiscalia with Resolution No. 09-2018 on land use, which delimits residential and commercial areas, issued on October 30, 2018 by the Chapter Hall of the City of Sosúa.

Where are the celebration and statements that they won in court against this? That is what I find odd, but I may be impatient.
    Well I agree with you that it seems odd. Armando hasn't posted anything about it on his facebook page either and he posts everything.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johne View Post
    What are the options pray tell?
    Obeying the laws would be one option in a normal country. In the DR, paying off the right people is another option.