Page 350 of 390 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3895
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Do you really think any kind of license makes a difference in DR?
    Maybe not, but for sure, if you don't have a license, you don't have a leg to stand on.

2. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I walked by at 5:30 pm..... Rumbas was closed.

There were "young girls" all over the place.
    Several Police trucks.
    A bunch of "young girls" arriving by motoconcho.
    Every Hair Dresser was full of "young girls" getting ready.

Going to be an interesting night.

Question.... Did the Mayor of Sosua just create the worlds largest brothel.... Ahnvee Resort- Adults Only

4. Likes Big, drstock liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The spandex queens are clogging the sidewalks again.
    But from the looks of them from behind they have not missed any meals nor gone to the gym during the closing of hooker central

6. Likes badpiece33 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    It seems unlikely that any of the bar owners challenged the closings in court. Looks like any of them that try to reopen will be shutdown again. Will be interesting to hear what does or does not happen with the other spot that is supposed to reopen tonight.
    If you are referring to Merengue/Classico, it WILL NOT be reopening tonight, that simple.

Rumba/Kings opened yesterday for six hours and was shut down by the police at 8:30, grand re-opening, grand re-closing.

You don't claim to be a "restaurant" and then have 90% of your patrons sitting at the wall overlooking the Pedro Clisante sidewalk, NOT ORDERING FOOD, and waiting for the whores to walk by like everything was the same as it was a few months ago. If he wonders why he was shut down, never mind.

8. Likes uncle226 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NY-DR Commuter View Post
    If you are referring to Merengue/Classico, it WILL NOT be reopening tonight, that simple.

Rumba/Kings opened yesterday for six hours and was shut down by the police at 8:30, grand re-opening, grand re-closing.

You don't claim to be a "restaurant" and then have 90% of your patrons sitting at the wall overlooking the Pedro Clisante sidewalk, NOT ORDERING FOOD, and waiting for the whores to walk by like everything was the same as it was a few months ago. If he wonders why he was shut down, never mind.

There is NO Bar in the world were men don't sit Hoping to get “Lucky” tonight.
    There is NO Bar in the world were a few women don't sit hoping for some man, will approach them.

I walked by Rumbas last night.
    It had a couple dozen Old Retired Men, staring at the sidewalks...... Hoping to get Lucky.
    It had a couple dozen younger Women, staring at the Men...... Hoping to get Lucky.

NY-DR Commuter..... are you not an Investor in Ahnvee Resort- Adults Only !

Didn't you proclaim.... too all who would listen..... Ahnvee Resort Is for Young Athletic Couples
    Didn't you proclaim.... too all who would listen..... Ahnvee Resort- has nothong to do with Chicas ? ? ?

Ahnvee Resort- Adults Only is NOW the Worlds Largest Brothel. and you are making $$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!

10. Likes Seamonkey, Jumbo, jd426, ramesses liked this post
    Dislikes uncle226, Caonabo disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aname4me View Post
    There is NO Bar in the world were a few women don't sit hoping for some man, will approach them.

It had a couple dozen Old Retired Men, staring at the sidewalks...... Hoping to get Lucky.
    It had a couple dozen younger Women, staring at the Men...... Hoping to get Lucky.

Didn't you proclaim.... too all who would listen..... Ahnvee Resort Is for Young Athletic Couples
    Didn't you proclaim.... too all who would listen..... Ahnvee Resort- has nothong to do with Chicas ? ? ?

Ahnvee Resort- Adults Only is NOW the Worlds Largest Brothel. and you are making $$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!
    Now we have the dirt on NY-DR Commuter..... now we need to know what he looks like.

12. Dislikes uncle226, lifeisgreat, Caonabo disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not go through all the posts to see if this has already been reported, Central Bar opened yesterday (and remains open as of now).

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Do you really think any kind of license makes a difference in DR?
    Yes, it does.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aname4me View Post
    Which one are you??? . . . I digress.

Kings is now "supposed" to be a RESTAURANT, not a BAR. I don't think your little example above would apply to restaurants.

"GET LUCKY"??? You're kidding right?

I would guess that the majority of those "Old Retired Men" were looking to PAY for sex with a prostitute, not too much luck involved.

And just to be clear, the majority of the patrons at King's that night were not "Old Retired Men", but it doesn't make a difference who they were. The fact that it appeared as a spot for men to hang out blatantly looking for prostitutes right on the main part of Pedro Clisante and thus attracting more and more prostitutes out front, got King's shut down after being open for only six hours. That shouldn't supprise anyone. If the owner isn't smart enough to realize that, then he got what he deserves.

I am not an investor, owner, partner or in any way connected to the Ahnvee Resort other than personally knowing the owner.

Ahnvee's model is targeted to active vacationers, I just posted what they advertise in their marketing and what I was told.

NO.
    If you think the Ahnvee Resort is now the world's largest brothel, I suggest you get out more.

You and another poster here (I won't mention any names) seem concerned with me apparently making money.

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    . . . Good luck on the other end of town trying to do promote the same business model they are in the process of eradicating on the other end of town ..
    Hope you and your connected " deep pockets" friends make a bundle of money ...
    and If you do , " you're a Daisy " ..as Doc Holliday used to day .
    As far as me "making $$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!" or "a bundle of money" . . .

. . . I do OK.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NY-DR Commuter View Post

As far as me "making $$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!" or "a bundle of money" . . .

. . . I do OK.
    You should be paying SPONSOR Fees here on DR1, the way you shamelessly promote yourself
    ( excuse me, I'm sorry, you promote your "friends" business)

always with the " inside scoop" on things ..

.... You sound like Billy Mays .. The Oxi Clean Barker of Sosua..
    24/7/365

17. Likes ramesses liked this post
    Dislikes Tamborista disliked this post