Page 259 of 390 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3896
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Back to the future - of Sosua with this ancient history meeting from the way back machine in October, 2019 which foreshadowed what just happened and what is about to happen. There is a very significant person in the picture if what I have heard is true, and I don't mean the mayor:
    As usual, Windeguy, you speak in riddles, because of your important secret inside information. Why not just come out and say what you're talking about?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drstock View Post
    As usual, Windeguy, you speak in riddles, because of your important secret inside information. Why not just come out and say what you're talking about?
    Sorry you don't like riddles. Nobody (at least those who want Sosua the way it was a couple of weeks ago) believes I have heard anything anyway of import so it won't matter if I say the beach will soon be "Pastoriza'd" .

I did already mention this previously.

This is hearsay from a reliable hearsayer. The building of that fence along the main road is consistent with what is said to happen soon regarding three new large buildings on that property, and with the "displacement" that was a prerequisite and just happened.

I would be very concerned right now if I "owned" a beach business shack on Sosua beach.
    Last edited by windeguy; 12-01-2019 at 10:39 AM.

3. Likes ohmmmm, drstock liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    That is certainly not clear no matter how many times I read it.
    Perhaps start a new thread on geriatric insurance, as this is really not a "Sosua specific" topic.

5. Likes windeguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All Off Topic posts pertaining to medical Ins moved to new thread......

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Just seen on Sosuanews.com that Mayor Neumann wants to run again; how is this possible, I thought 2 terms was the limit.
    Willie Olivences won last election but let her have it waiting for 2020.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spanky27312 View Post
    Just seen on Sosuanews.com that Mayor Neumann wants to run again; how is this possible, I thought 2 terms was the limit.
    Willie Olivences won last election but let her have it waiting for 2020.
    The two terms rule is for the president, mayors and all the others can run again... Musa will run for PLD again in POP for example...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

She should not be allowed to run again, but its ther Country . The powers that be will decide this , not the " rules"
    You got a President who's VP is literally the wife of a Former President, who also wanted to run again, even though he is not allowed to . So if he were running, and Danilo and Margarita were running, Leonel would be running against his Wife ?
    that's almost too obvious, even for idiots .
    This Country literally makes the rules as they go along .. Its an absolute Shell game

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    She should not be allowed to run again, but its ther Country . The powers that be will decide this , not the " rules"
    You got a President who's VP is literally the wife of a Former President, who also wanted to run again, even though he is not allowed to . So if he were running, and Danilo and Margarita were running, Leonel would be running against his Wife ?
    This Country literally makes the rules as they go along .. Its an absolute Shell game
    Well, it's what happens when politics is like an ATM machine, and everybody wants the PIN.

Backing a political candidate here is like buying a lottery ticket.
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I think there will be blood in the streets this time; last time there was a week after election with cars riding around with guns and the Mayor was nowhere to be found.

12. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

El Chamo is with Leonel this time around...

14. Likes spanky27312 liked this post