Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    I'd love to hang with McAfee for an evening. He's quite the character.
    I like him to, but I find his behavior unwise. He draws too much attention to himself, makes too much noise on social media and in the news. If you're going to defy the government and do this and that, the best course of action is to keep your mouth shut.

He constantly violates Robert Greene's 48th Law, the final one which says to "assume formlessness." His decision to come to the DR was foolish. He should know the Dominican government is heavily influenced by the U.S. He should have known he would have been apprehended.

2. Likes Big liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hard times doug View Post
    McAfee was a prime suspect in the homicide of his neighbor in Belize but like it is in a Third World country his bank account stifled the investigation along with the lack of proper police resources. He kept a harem of women in his compound and they all stated that his gross fetish was having them deficate in his mouth. Another multi millionaire pervert.
    They call it "logjamming"

Sent from the Federation Intergalactic space vessel: DromOlax 3B55-90R

4. Likes Big liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ooh La La, USN View Post

Info I really didn't need.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ooh La La, USN View Post

lmao..

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the McAfee bashing? How many of you would live the same boring lives if you had his millions, and how many would say: "Fu*k it I'm gonna do what ever the fu*k I want and I don't care what anyone says!"? Well McAfee said "Fu*k it!". He's a cool dude, sorta like The Big Lebowski. It's good knowing he's out there!

8. Likes Polar Bear liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    What's with all the McAfee bashing? How many of you would live the same boring lives if you had his millions, and how many would say: "Fu*k it I'm gonna do what ever the fu*k I want and I don't care what anyone says!"? Well McAfee said "Fu*k it!". He's a cool dude, sorta like The Big Lebowski. It's good knowing he's out there!
    don't know that anyone was bashing him so to speak but were simply saying he is an out-there weirdo. He has been accused of murder, drug dealing and manufacturing and an admitted tax cheat. Tax cheats have always rubbed people the wrong way, not the kind that over report charitable giving's but the kind that hide and move 50 to 100 million. He is gonna do a little time when the U.S puts the grab on him.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Since he has left DR, and there have been no updates that include DR, this is closed. Will reopen if any DR connections in news.

Administrator
    DR1.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910