Car rentals

Y

Youngdude

Hi,
Can anyone help me with getting a car rental for 3 days?.....i am looking for luxury cars like maserati or porsche for a 3 day weekend....thank you

B

bigbird

Hi,
Can anyone help me with getting a car rental for 3 days?.....i am looking for luxury cars like maserati or porsche for a 3 day weekend....thank you

Must be some important chica if you gonna pay $500 a day to rent a Porsche.

D

Dr_Taylor

Must be some important chica if you gonna pay $500 a day to rent a Porsche.

More impressive to give her $500 per day for 3 days and hire a taxi.......

Yes, USD$50/day and the guagua works as well. I once saw a young couple walking out of a cabana location toward the guagua stop in SD. Now, back to the topic: I cannot see myself renting such a high-end vehicle in the RD; however, it is not my money. I cannot imagine what the insurance will be. Moreover, my fear would be that every moto would try to hit it and claim an injury.

W

william webster

RD is loaded w/ Porsches - very popular

Our boy Ortiz has/had a RR------Bentleys galore

SD is stuffed with great cars

Fancy cars suit the mood in certain levels of society here

B

badpiece33

Hi,

You do realize you are setting yourself up for more drama than necessary. You will be a target for a armed robbery if you go into wrong area, you are an inviting target for the wayward moto to hit you thinking hes getting a big payday. I would skip the exotic and get an SUV. But hey good luck

Youngdude

Mar 11, 2019
If i say, i rented it, would you believe me. OR if i said i dudnt rent it, will you believe me. Either way, i left it for your imagination. Cheers mate!!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If i say, i rented it, would you believe me. OR if i said i dudnt rent it, will you believe me. Either way, i left it for your imagination. Cheers mate!!

If I said I stole it...
They'd believe me :cheeky: