Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Concierge medical group in Santo Domingo

Does anyone know or had a experince with a concierge medical group in Santo Domingo. I am very interested in the concept and what it cost per per person.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Just bumping my old thread up. I would really like to find a concierge medical group in Santo Domingo. I have a group in the US and like it alot. I am hoping to find a concierge group of doctors in Santo Domingo.I will be living full time in DR while finishing my citizenship next year.thanks in advance!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be that this does not exist in the DR. I am not in Santo Domingo, but I have never heard of what you speak.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    It could be that this does not exist in the DR. I am not in Santo Domingo, but I have never heard of what you speak.
    Never heard of that neither, but as you will be living here best clinics are inside Plaza de la Salud and Cedimat, is the top here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I belong to one in the U.S. but don't know of any here.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

That is your after retirement business plan. Set up and operate a NA style concierge medical group to cater to those who either can't do the medical thing on their own or can afford not to have to. What is available in the 1st world is usually not available here and when it is, it does not operate at the same level as the service one is trying to replace.

"Remember where you are" is our daily morning mantra while we brush our hair staring into the mirror.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

just a quick note. I found a concierge group in SD, so I will check it out next month when I arrive. here is the link
    http://paleophysiciansnetwork.com/do...aleh-shaban-md

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I love Azua View Post
    just a quick note. I found a concierge group in SD, so I will check it out next month when I arrive. here is the link
    Not in DR. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that it’s an error and not spam.

Administrator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I love Azua View Post
    This practice is in Morro Bay, California. Not the DR.