Concierge medical group in Santo Domingo

I

I love Azua

Does anyone know or had a experince with a concierge medical group in Santo Domingo. I am very interested in the concept and what it cost per per person.

I love Azua

Dec 3, 2011
Just bumping my old thread up. I would really like to find a concierge medical group in Santo Domingo. I have a group in the US and like it alot. I am hoping to find a concierge group of doctors in Santo Domingo.I will be living full time in DR while finishing my citizenship next year.thanks in advance!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It could be that this does not exist in the DR. I am not in Santo Domingo, but I have never heard of what you speak.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
That is your after retirement business plan. Set up and operate a NA style concierge medical group to cater to those who either can't do the medical thing on their own or can afford not to have to. What is available in the 1st world is usually not available here and when it is, it does not operate at the same level as the service one is trying to replace.

"Remember where you are" is our daily morning mantra while we brush our hair staring into the mirror.