Home needed for my 2 dogs

S

Stevie10

Hi, due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to return to the UK indefinitely. I have two small pedigree dogs being temporally being looked after by my girlfriend, urgently need a home.
"Ozzy" a French Bulldog and "Osborne" a Yorkshire Terrier, sorry but they cannot be separated. PM or email for further details, photos, history and present location. My fingers are crossed, thanks.

Steve10

N

Neargale

So sorry you have to go back.
So sorry you cannot bring your dogs.
So sorry I cannot help you but hope very much that someone will.
Just a thought..would the girlfriend continue look after the dogs if you were sending her a monthly allowance to look after them ?

S

Stevie10

I do send already but she will be traveling soon. Thanks anyway. x

H

Harleysrock

Have you reached out to the animal rescue groups in the DR? Give as much info and get GREAT pics of your dogs that show their personality and how cute they are. Pics mean the difference of you getting homes for your dogs.
Good luck.

B

bigbird

Have you reached out to the animal rescue groups in the DR? Give as much info and get GREAT pics of your dogs that show their personality and how cute they are. Pics mean the difference of you getting homes for your dogs.
Good luck.

Pics, pics, pics ...............

I

irishpaddy

So sorry you have to go back.
So sorry you cannot bring your dogs.
So sorry I cannot help you but hope very much that someone will.
Just a thought..would the girlfriend continue look after the dogs if you were sending her a monthly allowance to look after them ?

and if she is not prepared to look after the dogs with or without a monthly allowance …..I would be looking to replace her ASAP

S

Stevie10

she has cared for them for last 7 years and 18 months solo. Soon to be located in Spain.