How Far Is The Nearest Caribe Bus Station From SD Las Americas Airport And?....

D

drislandlife

How Far Is The Nearest Caribe Bus Station From SD Las Americas Airport And What Is The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Get There?

B

bigbird

Please be aware Uber drivers for the most part do not like picking up or going to the airport. Reason being the rate is ridiculously low for that trip. This may or may not create a problem getting a driver to do that trip.

The easiest would be to reserve an airport taxi with a rate of $33 USD. The trip maybe 30 minutes all depending on traffic.

B

bigbird

Thanks Beeza! What about a guagua?

There is a guagua sort of like on departures level. You have to wait until the van is loaded before it departs. This will take you to parque enriqullo which from there a taxi to Caribe Tours.

C

cruzan1

Please be aware Uber drivers for the most part do not like picking up or going to the airport. Reason being the rate is ridiculously low for that trip. This may or may not create a problem getting a driver to do that trip.

The easiest would be to reserve an airport taxi with a rate of $33 USD. The trip maybe 30 minutes all depending on traffic.

Since when? I fly in/out monthly and I have never had an issue getting an Uber. The only trick is that they do the pickups upstairs at departures in front of JetBlue, not down at arrivals. Your correct that the fare is ridiculously low, usually less than 1000 pesos so just tip them another 500 pesos if there isn't any nonsense along the way. It's way easier than dealing with the Taxi mafia downstairs.

B

bigbird

Since when? I fly in/out monthly and I have never had an issue getting an Uber. The only trick is that they do the pickups upstairs at departures in front of JetBlue, not down at arrivals. Your correct that the fare is ridiculously low, usually less than 1000 pesos so just tip them another 500 pesos if there isn't any nonsense along the way. It's way easier than dealing with the Taxi mafia downstairs.

Maybe a year or so ago which was when i stopped Uber at airport. The drivers were playing all kind of games. There is a thread here on dr1 talking about this.

I will use Uber to the airport but as soon as I get in the car I hand him the tip. Once he realizes it is an airport run he knows why I tipped him.

Aware of upstairs pickup. I just got tired of that mess and rather pay $33 with no hassles, no wait,