Cracking Down on the Metro

B

bigbird

hahaha, that happens a LOT. Guy gets on Metro and takes his position at the of of the upright bars to hold onto during the ride. As soon as the door closes he starts preaching his evangelical message and doesn't stop until doors open at next stop. Everyone ignores him but he continues to rattle on.

W

windeguy

In the unlikely event that I ever take the Metro, I will be thankful of the rules.

L

LTSteve

hahaha, that happens a LOT. Guy gets on Metro and takes his position at the of of the upright bars to hold onto during the ride. As soon as the door closes he starts preaching his evangelical message and doesn't stop until doors open at next stop. Everyone ignores him but he continues to rattle on.

Wow a captive audience. Maybe it was open mike on the Metro. No standup? You known something that would be a good concept for TV. I'm rich be-otch!

L

LTSteve

Wow a captive audience. Maybe it was open mike on the Metro. No standup? You know that would be a good concept for TV. I'm rich be-otch!

B

bigbird

Wow a captive audience. Maybe it was open mike on the Metro. No standup? You know that would be a good concept for TV. I'm rich be-otch!

No LTSteve it is NOT open mike on the platform. I witness it at least once a week.

C

Chirimoya

They used to do it on Expreso Bavaro. Closest I get to breaking most of the ten commandments.

V

vida

Greatest thing to happen in Santo Domingo since there has been a metro

R

Ramen

Sad that other countries don't need these laws because their cultures are more respectful towards others.

C

CristoRey

Sad that other countries don't need these laws because their cultures are more respectful towards others.

No doubt. Its really sad to see how much late 80's early 90's
NYC impacted this beautiful country. All of the old timers I know
who are born and raised here having never left the island tell me
the real problems in this country started about the same time.

C

cobraboy

Very interesting. Very coincidental.

J

JDJones

I've said that for years. That and the advent of the internet.