Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default DR Time Clock off

    I noticed some postings that are time stamped about 4 minutes after they actually were posted.
    For example I just saw one that said it posted at 1:39.
    The clock on my phone and PC said 1:35.

    Is there an adjustment DR1 should make ?

  2. Likes Polar Bear liked this post
  3. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Happens frequently.

    I mentioned it once and Robert downplayed it and said not to worry about it.

  4. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Happens frequently.

    I mentioned it once and Robert downplayed it and said not to worry about it.
    jejejejeje ........ Sounds just like Robert.

    There was a thread about this a year or so ago. I don't remember his handle but he was working on fixing some glitches with the software. He corrected the problem but apparently it didn't last.

  5. #4
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That was Waitman. He’s currently working on the new DR1 upgrade, so hopefully it will be correct when we do the switchover

    Admin
    DR1.com

  6. Likes bigbird liked this post
  7. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    been like this for a long time

    Rip Van Winkle just woke up.....

    hahaha

  8. Likes JDJones liked this post
  9. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    been like this for a long time

    Rip Van Winkle just woke up.....

    hahaha
    We could just right it off to 'That's the way things are in DR', but the manana-syndrome means the clock should be posting in arrears.

    I always keep my Patek Philippe (aka Samsung) to the exact time

  10. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bit of a stickler myself for the clock - but this one doesn't bother me

    However, the Queen Bee has promised to fix it !!

  11. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    That was Waitman. He’s currently working on the new DR1 upgrade, so hopefully it will be correct when we do the switchover
    Do you need beta testers?

  12. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Bit of a stickler myself for the clock - but this one doesn't bother me

    However, the Queen Bee has promised to fix it !!
    That's right she the Queen Bee and she buzzing all over this board taking care of business.

  13. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hopefully she won’t say take this job and shove it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •