Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NanSanPedro View Post
    Glad to hear. He has suffered enough. So has his family.
    I agree, I only hope that others dont think that they can get away with the same, when they see this result

2. Likes Ducadista liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This is so heartbreaking. Poor man will be tormented for the rest of his life. He will desperately
    need therapy.I truly believe that he forgot his babies were in the back seat of his car. When
    he got out of work he called his wife and asked her to pick up the babies since the daycare was
    closer to her job. She calls him back and tells him that they were not at the daycare.

That's when he stopped the car and checked in the backseat and saw his babies and lost it.
    He began screaming that he blanked out, and that he killed his babies. Passersby called 911.
    The infants were found foaming at the mouth with an internal temperature of 108 degrees.
    Last edited by bronzeallspice; 08-03-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, some people are in denial that they changed, usually because the change simply happens instead of searching for it. Something like this will make anyone wake up. He might need the therapy for his guilt, but he should accept that certain parts of his life are different and should had learn to cope with them a long time ago. The best thing anyone can do is accept reality as soon as possible, learn how to compensate for whatever is lost or changed, and move on. Life keeps going regardless and its not as if you have a choice regarding whatever is lost or changed after the fact. If that's the card you are dealt with, oh well. It is what it is. Feeling sorry for oneself or being in denial will not solve anything.

I'm aware this is easier for some than for others, but its really the only viable option. It's a question of time. As soon as possible sounds about right.

A person in that condition should had never been left alone with the kids. Just saying…

Polls Forum Moderator

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NALs View Post
    Unfortunately, some people are in denial that they changed, usually because the change simply happens instead of searching for it. Something like this will make anyone wake up. He might need the therapy for his guilt, but he should accept that certain parts of his life are different and should had learn to cope with them a long time ago. The best thing anyone can do is accept reality as soon as possible, learn how to compensate for whatever is lost or changed, and move on. Life keeps going regardless and its not as if you have a choice regarding whatever is lost or changed after the fact. If that's the card you are dealt with, oh well. It is what it is. Feeling sorry for oneself or being in denial will not solve anything.

I'm aware this is easier for some than for others, but its really the only viable option. It's a question of time. As soon as possible sounds about right.

A person in that condition should had never been left alone with the kids. Just saying…
    Hmm.Not exactly sure what you mean when you say "a person in that condition" are you eluding to a war veteran whom the military deemed eligible and stable enough to carry a loaded weapon amongst civilians? Or perhaps a productive everyday citizen who by all accounts is a decent friend, neighbor,coworker every day Joe who was achieving the "American dream"? We as normal everyday folk all over the globe try and better ourselves with catch phrases as I don't judge, I'm not the jealous type, and whichever of the Ten Commandments you wish to insert here.The fact that auto manufacturers are pouring money into R&D to tackle this head on says so much. To quote colonel sanders in the waterboy;
    "the medulla oblongata is where anger, jealousy and aggression stem from".... meaning we are prewired for this s**t,and the human brain and mind as amazing and incredible as it is, is sadly flawed and lacking especially under today's standards.
    So if, when you say "a person in that condition" you mean anyone? ....then god help us all!!!

6. Likes jenmar237 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How many of these cases go to court versus not and how many relatives see jail time? I feel if its unintentional the parents or grandparents should face no jail time. The loss of their loved ones is punishment enough.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

NALS/eso tipo

NALS - some sort of post combat syndrome the man has... right ??

Very common these days....
    Some function - don't do so well...

And - No - eso tipo... they're carrying guns any more
    Assimilating back into life is where they stumble a bit

My grandfather (WW1) had nightmares fro his whole life... shell shock type thing
    That was then - this is now

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    NALS/eso tipo

NALS - some sort of post combat syndrome the man has... right ??

Very common these days....
    Some function - don't do so well...

And - No - eso tipo... they're carrying guns any more
    Assimilating back into life is where they stumble a bit

My grandfather (WW1) had nightmares fro his whole life... shell shock type thing
    That was then - this is now
    War is hell ( so the saying goes )you can never unsee what you saw, there may be some basis for that argument but we're talking about an Iraqi vet whom at the very is least 8 yrs out .Today's social media dick Tracies would've dug up that dirt the minute that story came out. I won't say there's nothing there, but it would surprise me if there were.Competition crossword folks have been quoted as saying that it's the 5 to 6 letter word grids that give them the biggest challenge can't explain why, it just is.We can write, read,research,exploit the human mind for lifetimes to come and may never truly understand the little hamster that turns the wheel,Just like we have been trying to find a cure for cancer for however many years, the scary part is that just as you prick one's finger you bleed our minds are gonna work the way his and anyone else who has ever forgotten a precious child in a backseat.There but for the grace of god go I

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234