Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

That's phenomenal and great news that they're now doing renewals in Santiago. No more trips to SD!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No no no.....On their website it said "localidad de sita SANTIAGO" so there I was at 0800. Once inside I was told that I had to go to SD...…

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcosalm View Post
    No no no.....On their website it said "localidad de sita SANTIAGO" so there I was at 0800. Once inside I was told that I had to go to SD...…
    Oh, ok. So, just a waste of a trip to Santiago(?).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

EXACTLY that; good thing is that if the appointment says 0800 that means anytime before 4!!!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Permanent Residency Renewal. I got a Payment AUthorization today. I will pay by a DR Debit Card.
    My selected processing center (in initial phase of renewal process) was DGM HQ.

Some very specific questions:

1) After payment, can I immediately go to the designated medical facility or do I need to wait for a medical appointment?
    2) After medical is done, in how many days do I usually get final appointment at DGM (for documents and pictues)?
    3) Once the final appointment shows on the DGM website, how many days (how far in advance) it is (from the date it shows)?

My question is because I fly out on the 18th of december. Will I be able to get the residency card printed out by the 17th?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I applied for my temporary renewal on Friday and received the notification for payment on Monday. My appointment was made for the following Monday at 3 pm. so not all appointments are at 9:00 am. Hopefully they are fast processing it when I arrive so I don't need to wait till the next day for my cedula.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an update on my Migration to RD.
    To be honest I have never seen such efficiency from a Foreign Embassy in my life.
    In actual time it has taken about 2 weeks to get my Visa......it is now in the express mail to me. They received my Passoprt yesterday morning and sent it all back to me yesterday afternoon.
    Not only that ,the Director of Consul Services handled it personally.
    I am hoping two to three days in SDO , and I am in!!!

Just try getting that service entering Canada on a Visa to apply for Residency. Won't happen.

Unbelievable

Russell.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Ottawa office Russell ? didn't you say ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon, Rubio_higuey.

After you pay, online or in person, you have three days to take your medical test. Then, they have 15 business days to set the appointment to receive your residency card. Please keep in mind that even if you make the request in one of the provinces, all the residency card, and cedula renewals must be withdrawn from the headquarters in Santo Domingo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234