Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xstew View Post
    Itried to renue perminent by the web portal ! It said my information is not correct. Tried every day for a week same information not correct can not log in. Guess they are trying to get rid of old time residents. Try to call MDG no one answers the phone they do not list a email and you can not enter the building to be able to explain the problem to them. I wave my papers at them from outside the building they smile and wave back. How friendly they seem to be. I got my first residency when the office was in the WACAL in the time of Balaguear. So what next called my lawyer got him working on it he is having same problem how do you communicate with them ?
    Keep calling. Sooner or later they'll answer.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone help me please. My Spanish is not good and I'm trying to renew my residencia temporal on the migracion website. I have copied and saved all of the documents; passport, cedula, etc. to my desktop. I try to upload on the website and it says they only accept documents from the archive. I'm lost, what archive?????

Rest In Peace Lindsay
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea as can't see the page but I know they only accept JPEGS. If yours are not, that could be the issue.

Matilda
    Moderator Ladies Only & North West Forums

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Matilda, you're probably right...… mine are all PDF

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Re scanned as JPEG and worked perfectly! Thanks again!

6. Likes Matilda liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

How long is the current wait between uploading the documents and the payment link being made available ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine was about 9 days (wknd inc.) Gives a choice of paying online or in person. I chose in person as I do not have a RD debit or credit card yet. After confirming that I wanted to pay in person I was given an appointment for 0800 here in Santiago. To be sure I did not have to go to the capital I called and was told that I would pay at my 0800 appt. and then have my documents reviewed at 0900. With this new system in place I'm not sure whether I will get my new residenca here in Santiago???? and cedula??? I do hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcosalm View Post
    Mine was about 9 days (wknd inc.) Gives a choice of paying online or in person. I chose in person as I do not have a RD debit or credit card yet. After confirming that I wanted to pay in person I was given an appointment for 0800 here in Santiago. To be sure I did not have to go to the capital I called and was told that I would pay at my 0800 appt. and then have my documents reviewed at 0900. With this new system in place I'm not sure whether I will get my new residenca here in Santiago???? and cedula??? I do hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where did you do your medical ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Rubio, my apologies.....I am renewing my residencia temporal and medical is not required.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I don't know if it was luck or if the new system really works.

I had an appointment at DGM at 0800 to make payment in person and submit any documents needed. I had copies and originals in possession. Due to transportation issues I arrived at 1130, went to front desk and obtained my number, entered the main hall, about 10 people present, as I was going to sit down I looked up and saw my number called on the screen. At window 6 I was asked for a copy of my passport and my residency card. I was told to be seated and I would be called.....immediately I was called to the caja, paid my 5000 and once again told to be seated and wait.....immediately I was called to be printed and photographed; finally I sat down in the main hall for ten minutes and was called to sign for my new card. At 1205 I drove to the cedula office.....not a single person waiting, went through the process and at 1245 I was on my way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Likes Matilda, cavok, nekokatt, Russell liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast