Accurate weather forecast for SDQ?

A

Andre585

What website, app, or television channel do you guys use for accurate weather forecasting here in the capital? The other day I spent my entire day in the house waiting for that tropical wave and it didn't arrive until Wednesday. Plus it seems like the sites I follow just don't represent the weather I'm experiencing every day. For example weather.com will say 70% rain here in Naco and it never rains. So frustrating.Thanks

R

Riva_31

I have an Iphone and I downloaded the weather channel app and was surprised I receive alert of rain coming and till now works, also for showers.

M

melphis

I don't think accurate weather forecasts exist. I would love to have a job like the weatherman's. I can not think of another job where you can be wrong 90% of the time and still get paid. Possibly a politician but eventually they get voted out.

C

Cdn_Gringo

I guess that depends on what the definition of "spy" is. Some apps are just plain evil and others much less so. Because I knowing how, I monitor the data a newly installed app is sending home for a period of time to give that app a score on my Evil Index. Anything that I see attempting to send my contacts to the mother-ship (for example) that doesn't have to do with messaging is immediately replaced and the monitoring starts again. I try to protect the data of the people I know as much as I do my own personal data.

WU seems pretty good in the personal data dept. So that's the one I use. It is fairly accurate most of the time and is amazingly accurate predicting the arrival of significant storms to within an hour or so.