Hello Everyone - New Sosua Resident September 1

F

FTSosua

Hello,

My name is Chris. I have visited the DR several times and have decided to take the plunge and move to the DR. I have enjoyed reading this forum over the past several months and have learned a few tips on how to adapt to this beautiful place. I have many questions that I hope the vets can help with.

I hope to meet many of you in the coming months.

Chris.

D

Derfish

Hello,

My name is Chris. I have visited the DR several times and have decided to take the plunge and move to the DR. I have enjoyed reading this forum over the past several months and have learned a few tips on how to adapt to this beautiful place. I have many questions that I hope the vets can help with.

Chris.

Welcome to the monkey house Chris. Good to have you aboard.
Derfish

E

El Rey de Mangu

Hello,

Chris.
Ok. We love it here too, please pay cash and we value your support

D

Dr_Taylor

Hello,

Chris.
Welcome to the board. Let us know how you like residing in Sosua. I have seen some nice houses away from the strip.