The 9th Annual DR1 NFL Pick 'Em Pools are Back!

C

cobraboy

NFL Pre-Season is in full swing! It's back! NFL Foootbaaall!

And once again, they're also back: DR1 Pick 'Em Leagues, this time for 2019-2020. We use the CBS Sports excellent platform. This is our 9th year!

David Z is itching to defend his hard-won title.

Last year's leagues were the most competitive ever.

We'll have 3 leagues this year:
  • Pick 'Em (no spread)
  • Pick 'Em with the Point Spread
  • Survivor Pool
This season the playoffs are included in all the pools.

The Rules for this season's DR1 pools:

Pick 'Em League 2019-2020:
  • Deadline is 5 minutes before the first game each week, usually Thursday. Games can be picked on Wednesday You can sign up for an email notification.
  • All NFL games are picked.
  • No points, just pick the winner.
  • IF you miss a week, your points that week are the lowest score that week -1. No more "drop your worst week."
  • Tie-Breaker: Total Points on MNF.
  • League Winner is total correct games picked.
Pick 'Em by Points League 2019-2020:
  • Deadline is 5 minutes before the first game each week. You can sign up for an email notification.
  • All NFL games are picked.
  • Pick with the point spread from CBS Sports.
  • IF you miss a week, the points you get are the lowest score that week -1. No more "drop your worst week."
  • Tie-Breaker: Total Points on MNF.
  • League Winner is total correct games picked.
Survivor League 2019-2020:
  • Deadline is 5 minutes before the first game each week. You can sign up for an email notification.
  • Pick the winner in ONE NFL game.
  • No points.
  • Tie=Win.
  • If you lose, you're out.
  • Winner is last man remaining.
  • When one man is left, the league starts again, so don't go away after you lose.
The leagues are not public, so to sign up an invitation needs to be send by email. No way around this as far as I can tell.

In all the prior years all players have been notified by email.

If you want to play, email me at "cobraboy (at) gate (dot) net". You can PM your email address if you'd prefer. I'll have the links and password invitation sent to your e-addy from CBS Sports.

Last year was the most competitive yet! If you played last year expect an enrollment email at the address you used at registration.

Good Luck!