Create new forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eb16rb4

Hello, is there a way to create a new forum? I am considering starting a group for people from other countries to join, sort of as a social circle, to find friends and share experiences and knowledge with others who now live in the DR but were not born here.

C

cobraboy

Hello, is there a way to create a new forum? I am considering starting a group for people from other countries to join, sort of as a social circle, to find friends and share experiences and knowledge with others who now live in the DR but were not born here.
Why not DR1?

D

drtampa

I really thought that was DR1's purpose since it is in English.

D

Derfish

There is a farcebook group as well as other forums out there, one in particular for mongers if that is your aim.
Derfish

E

eb16rb4

I really thought that was DR1's purpose since it is in English.

I understand it should be part of DR1 but if we want to keep it focused to an area such as Bavaro/Punta Cana wouldn’t it make sense to create a separate forum for just those in the area to participate in? There seems to be other ExPat social groups in other areas of the country but not in the Bavaro/Punta Cana área which is why we are thinking of creating one. So would this be a creation of a new forum under DR1?

Status
Not open for further replies.