Art

F

Fulano2

Hi
I dont know it I am allowed to post this.,

Anyone interested in antiques (16th century) and paintings from
dutch masters (20th), with enormous potential (russian museum)?
Please Pm. they are in the country. I prefer not to ship them back to Europe.

A

AlterEgo

Hi
I dont know it I am allowed to post this.,

Anyone interested in antiques (16th century) and paintings from
dutch masters (20th), with enormous potential (russian museum)?
Please Pm. they are in the country. I prefer not to ship them back to Europe.

Since our Classified Ad section is currently inoperative, not a problem for you to post this.

Perhaps an art gallery in Santo Domingo might be interested? A family member owns Casa Quien in the Zona Colonial, but they only deal with contemporary (primarily Dominican) artists. If you call them, maybe they can recommend another gallery.

T

thompstr

If price was right I would be,coming to DR in November

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

F

Fulano2

Your welcome
There are two left, my daughter travels within an hour or so and has some with her.

N

NALs

Santo Domingo can definitely use another art museum.

Just don't do what was done at the Museo Bellapart. It's fine to open above a car dealership while the final place is either constructed or redesigned and hopefully the new building has an interesting design at least on the facade. Museo Bellapart has been above a car dealership basically for as long it has existed. The owner should be ashamed of that fact. Otherwise it has quite a few interesting pieces and once inside it looks fine, but from the outside it sure doesn't look like any cultural institution. I can only wonder how many more people would visit the museum if it was on a nice place on its own.