Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I always found the cabanas so romantic. A bottle of Brugal with plastic cups I guess and if lucky....a pica pollo....and there we go.
    Unbelievable poor...

2. Likes Big, zoomzx11 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Most people drink the Brugal before they get to the Cabana...............

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, keep me informed please..

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    This is EXACTLY how they work. But some people with zero knowledge or experience have to post BS..................
    So SKY, with all your knowledge and experience please do tell what is incorrect about my statement.....
    "Despite what some choose to utilize cabañas for, ILLEGAL activity is NOT permitted, and employees and owners CAN and WILL be held responsible for such activities if committed on the premises, as was the case in this situation."
    As well, perhaps waytogo can offer some deeper insight as well as to how my statement is incorrect. Knowledge and experience leading the way of course.

6. Likes TheViking liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    ...if illegal activity could put cabanas out of business....there would be very few left.....
    Many cabañas across the country have been seized and shuttered in the past. Those with knowledge of the country would be aware of this fact.

8. Likes TheViking liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    Many cabañas across the country have been seized and shuttered in the past. Those with knowledge of the country would be aware of this fact.
    Did they close the Cabana that this happened in? No one said they did, as far as we know it is still in operation..............

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Did they close the Cabana that this happened in? No one said they did, as far as we know it is still in operation..............
    No, this cabaña has not been closed. Neither I, nor any other poster has stated as such.
    In posting #25 I stated, "MANY cabañas across the country have been seized and shuttered in the PAST."

Following my posting #13 where I stated, "Despite what some choose to utilize cabañas for, ILLEGAL activity is NOT permitted, and employees and owners CAN and WILL be held responsible for such activities if committed on the premises, as was the case in this situation.", you called BS on the part of persons with zero knowledge or experience".
    How was my statement incorrect?
    Can employees and owners of cabañas be held responsible for illegal activities committed on the premises, yes or no?

The poster waytogo agreed with your statement regarding persons with zero knowledge or experience posting BS regarding the topic. She was asked to provide further insight based on knowledge and experience if indeed my, or any other poster's previous statements within this thread line have been false or erroneous.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

SKY? Care to participate?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to jump in front of sky but:

The intent and design of the cabanas is secrecy.
    The employees are mostly servers and cleaners.
    How would they know what is going on behind closed doors?
    It appears the Dominican police are doing the usual arresting everybody while they try and figure out what happened.
    I am no Dominican law expert but in order for the employees to have broken the law do you think they have to know what was going on?

13. Likes jinty05 liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Right !!

I am sure - many times, they never see the people's faces....

all in secret

Like Danilo and his Dentista !!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast