Travelling on a Sunday

S

Samana_Sanchez

Hey Guys,
I arrive on Sunday at 1:40 at los americas, will I be able to catch 3 O'Clock bus back to Las terrenas, is there other buses running on a Sunday, I see there is one at 18:00 is this correct, thank you.

S

SKY

Bite the bullet and take a Taxi to Las Terrenas instead of going in circles to SD and then back. You are on vacation, enjoy.

D

Derfish

Bite the bullet and take a Taxi to Las Terrenas instead of going in circles to SD and then back. You are on vacation, enjoy.

Yeah you must have a couple of hundred bucks to drop on a taxista, right?

P

Polar Bear

For that cost, a helicopter ride is more economical. Not to mention quicker.
If you can hook me up with a reputable helicopter service from SDQ to las Terrenas for $200 I'd take it every trip! (And I would not be the only one!) :p

C

Caonabo

If you can hook me up with a reputable helicopter service from SDQ to las Terrenas for $200 I'd take it every trip! (And I would not be the only one!) :p

Let me know where you are. One of my drivers will pick you up, and take you to the nearest landing location available. I can have one of my pilots pick you up, and we can have lunch together.

P

Polar Bear

Let me know where you are. One of my drivers will pick you up, and take you to the nearest landing location available. I can have one of my pilots pick you up, and we can have lunch together.

If there is no rush I would love to do just that. Gracias