Public Access Inet in DR

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Is there such a thing as "public access" to the Internet in the DR, ... ie where the public can access the Inet free of charge or at nominal cost.

In North America this would usually be offered through the public library, the university, or other government sponsored information centers etc.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
In the big cities and the tourist areas there are cyber cafes. In Sosua the present rate is RD$40/hour. There are no free services available.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
No, jazzcom, I think what he is after is a free way for clients who want to go to Canada to be "nannies" to comunicate with him.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Ken you're FIXATED ... you need to EVOLVE!

First of all I am female ... Second, what I wanted was exactly what I asked in the question ....

I am sure I read a post from Robert about "chatter" on the threads .... in my opinion your post is just that "CHATTER" ... it didn't address the question ... was uninformative ... and served only yourself ...

While I do appreciate humor .... I do consider any post of this nature to be outright RUDE and DISREPECTFUL ... however, if YOU are truly interested ... I can tell YOU at a later date what I did with the information ...