Drivers license test questions ONLINE with Cedula.

B

botemon

Sorry for beating this dead horse AGAIN but......some time ago someone had posted a "link" to a website that had the DL test questions. You could only access the "questions area" by entering your Cedula Number. I can't for this life of me find that thread and link.....I looked really hard!!!! Really! I do have a "YouTube Link" but I can't tell how dated it is.
Thanks for posting if you can remember!!!! Cheers!~~!!

A

amordecanada

The app i posted above is very sumilar to the "written" test i took. It was 20 video questions and all in spanish

D

DRDreamer72

I took my test about 2 months ago in Nagua.

Trip 1 - 20 questions in spanish and I was allowed an interpreter to assist. I had done the online trial version a number of times and it looks like the 'real' questions come from the same bank as the trial ones. So if you do it enough times, you can pre-learn the answers. Then blood test for typing and eye test (seems if you wear glasses, no eye test!). Then photos and issued with a learners permit.
Some people were shown a video presentation before but I didn't have to do that part for some reason.

Trip 2 15 days later - Driving test. Get in the car, seatbelt on. Drive once round the block and then parallel park in the marked lines (not against the kerb). More photos and then issued with full license, valid for 4 years.

Roy

W

william webster

It used to 45 days before you could apply for the 'full' license

from temp to permanent

D

DRDreamer72

There is an 'age' threshold, I cannot remember what he said it was but it's like 25 or so. Below that age its 45 days, above it 15 days.

W

william webster

Hmmm.... I was 60+ and had to wait...in POP

must have changed

B

BruceWayne

Canadian Driver

Hmmm.... I was 60+ and had to wait...in POP

must have changed

I am moving to the DR and will be applying for the RT-3 visa, meaning no cedula.

What is required to drive in the DR with my canadian license?

Thanks

R

Riva_31

I am moving to the DR and will be applying for the RT-3 visa, meaning no cedula.

What is required to drive in the DR with my canadian license?

Thanks

Your Canadian driver licence will be good for 90 days here, after that not valid, only residents can apply for Dominican driver licence.